AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam Result: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) successfully conducted MBBS Entrance Exam on May 28 at various centres across the country. More than 2.8 lakh candidates have appeared for the prestigious national level medical entrance. As per the latest update, AIIMS MBBS Result 2017 will be declared on Wednesday, June 15, 2017. Candidates who appeared for the exams this year can check their marks online on aiimsexams.org and on the websites of other AIIMS institutes.
Check out the complete details of AIIMS MBBS Results 2017 with Marks, Merit List PDF Download, Ranks List, Cut off Marks, Toppers with Photos and more from the below.
You Might Also Like:
- JEE Advanced Result 2017 Name Wise | Cut off Marks | Rank List
- CBSE Class 10 Results 2017 Name Wise | School Wise
AIIMS MBBS Results 2017
Name of the Board: The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Exam Dates: May 28, 2017
No of students appeared: About 2,84,737 candidates
AIIMS MBBS Results Release Date: 15th June 2017
Time: @ 03:50 AM
Official Websites: http://aiimsexams.org/
How to Check AIIMS MBBS Result 2017
Steps to Check IIT JEE Advanced Results 2017:
- Visit the official website or from the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on Academic Courses Tab.
- Select your course (MBBS)
- You will see a pop up with the latest news on AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2017. Click proceed button.
- Now you will reach login page for AIIMS MBBS 2017.
- Enter your credentials (ID and Password).
- Click on submit button.
- The results will display on the screen.
- Check the results.
- Download / Take a printout for further reference.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2017 with Marks | Merit List PDF
Candidates who appeared for the exams this year can check their marks online on aiimsexams.org and on the websites of other AIIMS institutes.
AIIMS MBBS Result is declared in the form of a merit list. The merit list of AIIMS MBBS will consist of Candidate’s name, All India Rank and percentile secured. The merit list candidates are eligible for the 1st round of counselling. The number of candidates called for counselling is 4 times number of seats.
AIIMS MBBS Result 2017 Toppers List
After the declaration of the result, The board will also release the toppers list and their marks of AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam on the board’s official website. We will also upload those details on this page too.
A total of 2,84,737 candidates appeared, out of which 4,905 have qualified for the counselling session to begin in July.
Topper: Nishita Purohit from Surat is the all India topper this year.
She has secured an overall 100 percentile with 99.8259555 percentile in Biology, 99.9986132 percentile in Chemistry, 99.9986132 percentile in Physics and 98.7966211 in GK.
This year, out of top 10 scorers, nine are from the Kota-based Allen Career Institute. The second rank holder is from Indore.
- Rank 1 – Nishita Purohit
- Rank 2 – Archit Gupta
- Rank 3 – Tamoghna Ghosh
- Rank 4 – Nipun Chandra
- Rank 5 – Harsh Agarwal
- Rank 6 – Rishab Raj
- Rank 7 – Harshit Anand
- Rank 8 – Rinku Sarmah
- Rank 9 – Abhishek Dogra
- Rank 10 – Manish Mulchandani
Sathvik Reddy Erla from Hyderabad has secured the top rank in the entrance examination, while Rajasthan boy Nikhil Bajiya bagged the second rank.
AIIMS MBBS 2017 Cut Off Marks / Ranks
Cut off for AIIMS MBBS 2017 Result and Merit List refers to minimum marks required to qualify medical entrance exam. It is given as percentile corresponding to percentages for categories.
- General category cut off – 50%.
- OBC category cut off – 45%.
- SC / ST category cut off – 40%.
the scores when they are announced will be for the institute’s MBBS courses in New Delhi, Patna, Jodhpur, Bhubaneshwar, Rishikesh, Bhopal, and Raipur.
AIIMS MBBS 2016 the last rank cut off for 7 AIIMS Institutes:
|Name of AIIMS Institute||AIIMS MBBS last rank cut off 2016|
|AIIMS, New Delhi||37||256||1138||2825|
AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017
The shortlisted candidates will then have to attend the first counselling at AIIMS, New Delhi, that will be held between July 3 and 6. The students need to do is gather documents to attend AIIMS MBBS Counselling 2017 after the declaration of AIIMS Result 2017.
Documents required in original, and also one set of self-attested copies
- Admit card
- Call letter issued by AIIMS
- Date of birth proof
- Certificate/mark sheet from 10+2 board
- Migration certificate from board last attended
- Caste certificate
- 6 copies of passport size photos
|First counselling||03 – 06 Jul 2017|
|Medical examination of selected candidates for AIIMS Delhi||07 – 08 Jul 2017|
|Second counselling||03 Aug 2017|
|Third counselling||04 Sep 2017|
|Open counselling||27 Sep 2017|
AIIMS MBBS Official Website: https://www.aiimsexams.org/index.html
Hope you like this AIIMS MBBS 2017 Results with Marks, Name Wise, Rank List PDF Download, Score Card, Ranks Vs Marks, and Merit List, Cut off Marks, Counselling, Toppers List.. If you like this please share it with your friends who are eagerly waiting for NEET Results 2017.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- GST Tax Rates in India 2017 Item Wise Full List PDF Download
- Baahubali 2: Conclusion Total Box Office Collections till Today
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017 Fixtures | Live Scores & Telecast
- Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans, Tariffs & How to Apply Online.