Andhra Pradesh (AP) Govt Budget 2017-18: The maiden presentation of the Andhra Pradesh budget in Amaravati is set to take place in the state Assembly at 10.25 am by AP Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu will introduce the budget with a total outlay of Rs 1.50 lakh crore at on Wednesday, March 15, 2017. The agriculture budget will be presented by agriculture minister Prathipati Pulla Rao after the general budget is presented. Check out the below article to know about the AP Budget 2017-2018 Highlights in English & Telugu Language PDF File Free Download & New Schemes in Andhra Pradesh State Budget and other details.
You Might Also Like:
- Union Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Highlights | PDF Free Download
- Railway Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Highlights | PDF Free Download
AP Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Live Streaming | Online Watch
AP Finance Minister Yanamala Ramakrishnudu on Wednesday, March 15, 2017, is presenting the 2017-18 state Budget in the Andhra Pradesh State Assembly.
Viewers can watch the entire event live on TV9 Telugu, NTV Telugu, ETV, Sakshi, 10 TV, and other regional telugu channels from 12 pm onwards.
People who do not have access to television can watch the Andhra Pradesh State Budget 2017 session online. Check the below links where you can watch the Andhra Budget 2017 live online.
AP Budget 2017-2018 on 10 TV Live Streaming Youtube
Andhra Pradesh Budget 2017-18 on TV9 Telugu Live Youtube
AP State Budget 2017 NTV Live
AP Budget 2017-18 Highlights
- Skill Development scheme: Rs 398 crores.
- Agriculture budget to increase by 7.73 percent.
- Funds allocated for Andhra Pradesh pollution control board: Rs 4,183 crore.
- Distribution of Solar pump sets to farmers at subsidised prices.
- Forest department – funds allocated: Rs 383 crore.
- IT and Electronics: Rs 382 crore.
- Ambedkar memorial Park in capital Amaravati – funds allocated: Rs 92 crore.
- Christians who are willing to visit Jerusalem: Rs 40,000.
- Pensions: Rs 4376 crore.
- Free LPG connection for poor: Rs 350 crore.
- Women Empowerment: Rs 400 crore.
- Unemployment Honararium: Rs 500 crore.
- Brahmin Welfare: Rs 97 crore.
- Education sector: Rs 20,384 crore.
- Welfare of disabled: Rs 89 crore.
- NTR Vaidya Seva: Rs 1,000 crore.
- Anna canteens: Rs 100 crore.
- Development of Village Roads: Rs 260 crore.
- Safe drinking water project NTR Sujala Sravanthi: Rs 100 crore.
- Agriculture loan waiver Rs 3600 crore, SHG loan investment: Rs 1,600 crore
- Smart cities: Rs 450 crore, other smart cities: Rs 150 crore.
- Agriculture sector: Rs 8790 crore.
- Small and medium scale industries: Rs 125 crore.
- ST component fund: Rs 3,528 crore.
- Women finance corporation: Rs 400 crore.
- Power subsidy for poor increased from 50 to 75 units.
- Revenue deficit – Rs 1,25,911 crore, the highest for any state.
- Capital region development authority: Rs 1,061 crore; SAAP: Rs 195 crores.
- Unemployment allowance gets Rs 500 crore.
- Ambedkar Smritivanam in Amaravati gets Rs 97 crore.
AP Govt Budget 2017-18 Highlights in English & Telugu PDF Download
Stay tuned to this page for more updates. Hope you like this AP Govt Budget 2017-2018 Live Updates, Live Streaming, Highlights, PDF File Free Download & New Schemes in Andhra Pradesh State Budget 2017. If you like this, Then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Suchitra Karthik Twitter Leaks: Check All Photos & Videos Here
- Andhra Pradesh (AP) Nandi Awards 2012 & 2013 Full Winners List.
- VIVO IPL 2017 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download.
- Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans, Tariffs & How to Apply Online.