AP EAMCET 2016 Admit Card / Hall Ticket: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE is going to conduct Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) on 29th April 2016. More than 2.5 lacks of MPC, Bi.PC students have applied to the examination from 13 districts in the state. The JNTUK has released the AP EAMCET 2016 Hall Ticket on 22nd April 2016 on the official website, i.e. apeamcet.org. AP EAMCET 2016 is scheduled to be held on April 29th, 2016 in pen and paper based mode at around 30 exam centres in different cities of Andhra Pradesh. The 3-hour exam will be conducted in two sessions. Check out the below article to know How to Download AP EAMCET 2016 Hall Tickets / Admit Cards Free Download in PDF Format.
You Might Also Like:
- AP Intermediate 2nd Year Results 2016.
- Scholarship 2016 For 10th, 12th, UG, PG & Abroad Study Students.
AP EAMCET 2016 Admit Cards / Hall Tickets:
AP EAMCET is a prestigious entrance exam conducted yearly to admit students into Engineering/Agriculture and Medical courses in Universities and its affiliated colleges across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The AP EAMCET 2016 examination is scheduled on 29th April 2016. According to the official notification, Hall tickets will be available from 22nd April 2016.
Candidates who had applied can get the admit card/ hall ticket from the direct link provided below. Without admit card aspirant is not allowed to write the examination.
Name of the University: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Name of the Exam: Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test
Date of the Exam: 29th April 2016
Category: Admit Card
Hall Ticket Available: 21st to 27th April 2016
- Engineering (E) 10.00 A.M. to 1.00 P.M.
- Agriculture and Medical (AM) 2.30 P.M. to 5.30 P.M
How to Download AP EAMCET Admit Cards / Hall Tickets 2016:
Follow the simple steps which are given below to download the AP EAMCET Admit Cards 2016 for Free.
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on AP EAMCET 2016 Admit Card.
- Enter all the required details in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download/Take a printout for further reference.
Important instructions concerning EAMCET Hall Ticket 2016 (AP)
- AP EAMCET 2016 Hall Ticket should be downloaded between 21 and 27 April 2016.
- Information that was filled in the online application form will be used by APSCHE to generate the admit card.
- Once the EAMCET 2016 Hall Ticket is downloaded or printed, candidate should check that all details in it are correct and verifiable. In case of discrepancies, one must contact the concerned authorities.
- The AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2016 will be required on the examination day at the exam center, as well as on the day of document verification.
- It is strictly advised not to write down anything / tear / crush / tamper with the officially issued admit card in any way.
Agriculture and Medical Category (AM)
- B.V.Sc. & Animal Husbandry
- B.F.Sc. – Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences
- B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc. (CA &BM) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Sciences (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (Bi.P.C.)
- MBBS – Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery
- BDS – Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BAMS – Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- BHMS – Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine and Surgery
- BNYS – Bachelor of Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences
- B.Pharm.(Bi.P.C) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology in Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (Bi.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
Engineering Category (E)
- B.E. / B.Tech. – Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology
- B.Tech.(Ag. Engg.) – Bachelor of Technology (Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Tech.(Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Technology (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)
- B.Tech.(Dairy Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Diary Technology)
- B.Tech.(Food Science & Technology) – Bachelor of Technology (Food Science & Technology)
- B.Sc.(CA & BM) (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Science (Commercial Agriculture and Business Management) (M.P.C.)
- B.Pharm (M.P.C.) – Bachelor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Pharm-D (M.P.C.) – Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
Stay tuned to this website for more details regarding AP EAMCET answer key, cut off marks, results, counselling dates etc.Hope you like this AP EAMCET Admit Cards / Hall Tickets 2016 Download. If you like this please share it to your friends who are eagerly waiting to download the AP EAMCET 2016 Hall Tickets.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- IPL 9 Time Table / Schedule 2016 Fixtures – PDF Download & Live Streaming.
- Sarrainodu First Day Collections Worldwide, India, AP.
- Black Listed Universities in The USA 2016 Complete List.
- India Rankings 2016: Top 10 Universities, IIT, IIM, Pharmacy Colleges.