AP Purse Application: To encourage digital payments (cashless payments), The government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) has launched AP Purse App. The application is not a digital wallet but a grouping of private apps. The app only has links to the digital wallets and mobile banking apps of banks. AP Purse consists listed 13 mobile banking and 10 mobile wallets were available in the purse and could be used to pay bills. Paytm, Airtel Money, Freecharge, Mobikwik, Jio Money, SBI Buddy, PayU Money, Ola Money, Oxigen, Citrus, Vodafone m-pesa, Rupee, Icash, ItzCash and Idea Money are the apps listed. Check out the complete details of AP Purse Application, How To Earn and How To Use and more information from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
- AP Fibergrid Rs 150 Internet, TV Setup Box with Phone Prices & Charges
- How to Use Paytm Wallet without Internet (Offline) by Toll-Free No.
AP Purse App Free Download From Playstore
You can download the AP Purse Application for free of cost. You can get it from the google play store. Click the below link to download the AP Purse App from Google Play store.
AP Purse App Features:
AP Purse App Features and Benefits to all citizens:
How to Use AP Purse App
Download the AP Purse app on Google Play Store. Register with your name and mobile number. The app provides access to install any of the 15 payment apps available on the platform. Using the payment apps, people can pay utility bills, property taxes, purchase goods and transfer money. Merchants can use the apps to accept cashless payments.
- First, download the AP Purse App from play store (AP Purse App Free Download)
- Select Your Language (English or Telugu)
- Enter your name, mobile number and aadhaar number.
- Click on login / register
- you can get OTP, Enter OTP number
- Enter referral code (not compulsory)
- Now, you are in AP Purse App consists different net banking services and e-wallets.
How to Earn Money by Using AP Purse App
By using this App, you can earn up to Rs 5000 per month. The public can participate in cashless transactions awareness programme to get Rs. 15/- incentives per training.
- After open the app, Click on Incentives
- Click on click here button on Register session.
- Submit your details like Aadhaar card, Address, User Type and Bank details.
- Click on Signup.
- Then you can get a referral code.
- You can earn money by using this referral code. You can share this code with your friends and family, And ask them to use this referral code at the time of entering OTP.
AP Purse APP Reviews:
According to some tech critics, the App fails to meet the expectations. The app only has links to the digital wallets and mobile banking apps of banks. Users who do not have those apps can click on corresponding links and open then. And the user who already has those apps can click to launch those apps.
People who have downloaded the App with many expectations are utterly disappointed and the App is very soon getting bad reviews in Google Play store.
The Telangana government too has indicated that it is going to launch an official mobile wallet soon, Stay tuned to this page for more tech updates. Hope you like this AP Purse App Download | Features | How to Use & Earn Money by using AP Purse App article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Getting Missed Call from +9155696, & Other 4 digit or 6 Digit Numbers?
- Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans, Tariffs & How to Apply Online.
- Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme Full Details, Rewards, Prizes, Awards
- Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana Scheme Full Details, Rewards, Prizes, Awards.