AP NTR Arogya Raksha (Health for All) Scheme: Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Shri. Nara Chandrababu Naid has launched Dr. N.T.R Vaidya Seva, Aarogya Raksha Scheme, Employees Health Scheme, Working Journalists Health Schemes to provide corporate health services to AP people. The aim of the Government is to achieve “Health for All” In order to facilitate the effective implementation of the scheme. The families can be registered under “Health for All” from 01.01.2017 up to 28-02-2017 by paying the premium for the entire family for one year with a low premium of Rs.1200/- for an individual. Check out the below article for more information regarding AP Arogya Raksha Programme Registration, Enrollment. How to Apply online for AP NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme.
You Might Also Like:
- AP Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru Free Home Apply Online, Sanction List.
- AP Fiber grid – Rs 150 Broadband, TV Cable with Phone Full Info.
AP NTR Arogya Raksha Scheme
Andhra Pradesh is the first and only State in India providing of “Health for All” with an objective of providing quality health to the entire population of the State by launching “Aarogya Raksha”.
Registration Date: January 1 to February 28, 2017
List of websites to pay the premium:
104 or 8333817469
How To Apply Online Or Registration of NTR Aarogya Raksha
- Click the below link.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number.
- You get an OTP (one-time password) to your Aadhaar enabled phone number
- Submit your family members details, images etc.,
AP Arogya Raksha Application Status and Enrollment Statistics
- Click the below link.
- Select Your District.
- Select Your Mandal.
- AP Arogya Seva Enrollment Statistics will be on that page.
AP Aarogya Raksha Scheme FAQ’s and Full Details:
- ‘Health for All’ Scheme counts to be one of the pioneers in terms of achieving equity and providing accountable and evidence-based good-quality health-care services in the State to assist Above Poverty Line families from catastrophic health expenditure.
- End-to-end cashless services for identified 1044 diseases under secondary and tertiary care through 400 Government and Corporate Network Hospitals.
- The BPL families and families coming under employees and pensioners health scheme and working journalist health scheme are already covered with quality health care. The remaining population accounting to 32 lacks of families will be covered under “Health for All” in addition to 159 lacks of families who are already covered under various state-owned programmes like Dr.NTR Vaidya Seva, Employees Health Scheme, and Working Journalist Scheme.
- The families can be registered under “Health for All” from 01.01.2017 up to 28-02-2017 by paying the premium for the entire family for one year with a low premium of Rs.1200/- for the individual.
- Unlike other insurance, schemes pre-existing disease will not be considered.
- The newborn can be registered under the Scheme by paying Rs.100/- per month for the remaining financial months.
- The newly married couple either the wife or husband belongs to another state can be registered under one family by paying the entire annual premium.
- Patients’ choice for undergoing treatment:
The choice of hospital for treatment is with the patient. The entire process from the time of conduct of health camps to the screening, diagnosing, treatment, follow- up and claim payment is made transparent through online web based processing to prevent any misuse and fraud.
- 138 Follow-up services will be provided for a period of one year through fixed packages to those patients who require long-term follow-up therapy in order to get optimum benefit from the procedure and avoid complications. Follow-up packages include consultation and medication.
- The aim of the Scheme is to improve equity of access to Above Poverty Line families to quality tertiary medical care both by strengthening the Public Hospital infrastructure as well as through purchase of quality private medical services to provide financial support of Rs. 2.00 lakhs per annum for individual for catastrophic health needs.
- End-to-end cashless inpatient services from the time of reporting of the patient, including professional services, investigations, medicines, implants, consumables, diet and ten (10) days post-discharge medication, including treatment of complications, if any, up to thirty (30) days post-discharge for those patients who undergo “listed therapy (ies) offered through Network Hospitals.
We will update the Dr. N.T.R Vaidya Seva, Employees Health Scheme, Working Journalists Health Schemes details in our next post.
Hope you like this, Andhra Pradesh Arogya Raksha Programme Registration, Enrollment. How to Apply online for AP NTR Aarogya Raksha Scheme Application Forms PDF. Check Application status and Sanction list of AP NTR Aarogya Raksha. If you like this, then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Modi’s Rs 6000 Aid to Pregnant Women Scheme Apply Online & Details
- Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme Full Details, Rewards, Prizes, Awards
- Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana Scheme Full Details, Rewards, Prizes, Awards.
- Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans, Tariffs & How to Apply Online.