How To Download Prisma For Android: Despite Pokemon Go, Prisma is also one of the most downloadable apps for this month of July 2016. Prisma Initially released for iOS platform a few weeks ago, it has emerged as one of the top apps in 40+ countries and has been downloaded over 7.5 million times. Moreover, the app has generated 1.5 million daily active users. Prisma converted your images into a beautiful painting. It created a lot of buzz due to its unique filters which can enhance and make any beautiful piece of art. Present, the app available only for iOS (iPhone) users not for Android users. According to the information, Android users will also be able to get Prism Android App as soon as possible. Until then, you can use the beta version Prisma Android App. Check out the below article for How To Download Prisma Photo Editor App For Android Beta Version.
You Might Also Like:
- Android N (Nougat) Features & Supported Devices (Phones) List.
- Top 10 Best Free Photo Editing Apps for Android.
How to Download Prisma for Android:
- Currently, you have to scroll down to sign up for beta release on the homepage.
- Alternately, you can download the .apk file below.
- Download .apk file here – Click Here to Download – Google Drive
If you are seeing error as “Sorry you can’t download at this time due to too many users viewing or downloading it then follow the below steps.”
- Add it to your Google Drive.
- Then make a copy of the file in your Google Drive.
- Now you can easily download the copy without any issue.
- After download, Navigate to the file manager of your phone and tap the file name. You will view a warning with a message title “Install blocked“. You can bypass it by selecting “Allow once” option.
- Click on Install button.
The prisma Photo Editor App officially released in Google Play store on 24, July 2016. You can download it by clicking the below link.
Prisma App For Android Features:
- Applies filters to the image supplied to it
- Converts image to a work art or painting
- Output image or picture has the art style of great artists like Edvard Munch, Pablo Picasso, and Vincent Van Gogh
- Filters available with Prisma is far better than Instagram filters
- It uses neural networks and artificial intelligence
- Lot of styles are available
- File Size: 15.5 MB
- Required Android Version: 4.0.3 and higher
- Version : 2.0.1 for iOS
- Category: Free Photography App
How To Save Edited Photos in Prisma App To Gallery
For first time users, Prisma might be a little confusing. You can easily edit the picture you want, but you can’t see an option to save it right.
There is two way you can this.
The first method is to go to the settings and enable the option “Save artworks automatically”
The second option is, after you have edited the photo, you can see the share button in the app. Just share the photo via any social media and then it would come in the gallery. Alternatively, you can select the “ES save to option” if you have installed ES File Explorer.
Stay tuned to this page for more updates regarding Prisma App. Hope you like this, How To Download Prisma Photo Editor App APK File For Android. If you like this, then please share it to your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Xiaomi MIUI 8 Features India & Supported Devices List.
- Le Eco Le 2 Price, Specifications, Features, Release Date India, Reviews
- CPL 2016 Team Squads | Fixtures | Live Streaming | Points Table.
- Tour de France 2016 Dates, Route, Teams, Live TV Coverage.