The First List of 20 Smart Cities: Union Development Minister M Venkaiah Naidu on Thursday announced the first list of 20 cities to be developed as smart cities that have been selected for further development. The list of 20 smart cities out of the 98 shortlisted for the ‘Smart Cities Mission’ was released recently. These 20 smart cities included five capital cities, to be developed as Smart Cities. Bhubaneswar in Odisha topped the city challenge competition. Smart cities are projected to be equipped with basic infrastructure and will offer a good quality of life through smart solutions. The government has also offered a fast track window for the next rejected 23 cities based on their ranks to upgrade their proposals and submit them by April 15, 2016 for evaluation. Check out the complete list of First 20 Smart Cities in India and other respective details in pdf format.
You Might Also Like:
- Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose 100 Secret Files: Revealed.
- Hyderabad Central University Student Rohit Vemula Suicide: Full Story.
First 20 Smart Cities List in India:
Here is the First 20 Smart Cities List and their respective scores.
- Bhubaneshwar, Odisha – 78.83
- Pune, Maharashtra – 77.42
- Jaipur, Rajasthan – 73.83
- Surat, Gujarat – 68.16
- Kochi, Kerala – 66.98
- Ahmedabad, Gujarat – 66.85
- Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh – 63.03
- Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh – 61.12
- Solapur, Maharashtra – 60.83
- Devanagere, Karnataka – 59.93
- Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 59.89
- NDMC, Delhi – 59.63
- Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – 58.74
- Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh – 58.19
- Belagavi, Karnataka – 57.99
- Udaipur, Rajasthan – 57.91
- Guwahati, Assam – 57.66
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 56.16
- Ludhiana, Punjab – 55.84
- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh – 55.47
Smart Cities Mission:
PM Modi has vowed to create 100 new smart cities by 2022 that will have internet connectivity, e-governance along with quality infrastructure such as waste management and efficient public transport.
A total investment of Rs 50,802 crore has been proposed in these 20 cities and towns during a five year period, of which, Rs 38,693 crore will be spent on area development and Rs 12,109 crore on a total of 56 pan-city solutions.
Smart cities are projected to be equipped with basic infrastructure and will offer a good quality of life through smart solutions. Assured water and power supply, sanitation and solid waste management, efficient urban mobility and public transport, robust IT connectivity, e-governance and citizen participation along with safety of its citizens are some of the likely attributes of these smart cities.
First 20 Smart Cities List in India PDF Format:
You can download the PDF Format of Total 97 Cities List, First 20 Selected Smart Cities List, List of 23 Cities on fast grade up gradation and List of 54 cities for Round 2 of the challenge from the below link.
- Total 97 Cities List PDF
- First 20 Selected Smart Cities List PDF Download
- List of 23 Cities on fast grade up gradation PDF File
- List of 54 cities for Round 2 of the challenge in PDF
Hope you like this The First List of 20 Smart Cities in India in PDF File article. If you like this, Then please share it to your friends through social media networks which are shown in below.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- MCL T20 2016 Schedule | Fixtures | Live Streaming
- Pro Kabaddi 2016 Season 3 Schedule | Live Scores | Teams.
- Lenovo Vibe K4 Note Price, Specifications, Features, Reviews.