Har Ghar ton Ikk Captain (HGC) Scheme: After successfully conducted Captain Smart Connect Free Smartphone Scheme, Now the Captain Amarinder Singh is once again back with his new scheme i.e. Har Ghar Ton Ikk Captain Scheme. The main objective of this programme is empowering the youth of Punjab with the twin objective of providing them jobs & making them commit to staying drug-free. The promise of providing a job and unemployment allowance will be fulfilled only if the congress government comes to power after 2017 elections in the state. Check out the below article for full information regarding Captain Amarinder Singh Har Ghar Ton Ikk Captain (HGC) Scheme Apply Online, Registration and How to Get the Rs 2500 Unemployment Allowance under this scheme.
You Might Also Like:
- How to Get or Apply Online for Captain Smart Connect Free Smartphone.
- Modi’s Rs 6000 Aid to Pregnant Women Scheme Apply Online & Details
Har Ghar ton Ikk Captain (HGC) Scheme Full Details
Har Ghar ton Ikk Captain (HGC) is Captain Amarinder Singh’s flagship program for empowering the youth of Punjab with the twin objective of providing them jobs & making them commit to staying drug free.
As part of this program, Captain commits to
- Providing one job per household to each youth between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Till such employment is provided, this youth will be given an unemployment allowance of Rs. 2500 per month, for a period of upto 36 months
In return the youth (together with their family) must pledge to stay drug free.
To avoid delay in implementation of this program, captain has already started a mass registration drive, where a unique ID will be provided to each enrolling youth through a “Berozgari Bhatta Card”. The bearer of this card will begin to receive unemployment allowance within the first 100 days of Captain’s government. Spread over 5 years, Captain’s government will set aside a budget of almost INR 10,000 crores for this initiative.
Click here to get Berozgari Bhatta Card
Har Ghar Captain Scheme Online Registration / Apply Online
Online registrations for Har Ghar Captain Scheme can be done using the official portal at hargharcaptain.com. Below is the step by step procedure to apply for the Har Ghar Captain Scheme.
- Visit the official website of Har Ghar Captain Scheme at www.hargharcaptain.com
- Click on the link Take Oath and fill the details in the form.
- After filling all the details click the Submit button for next step.
- You will receive an OTP on the given mobile number, enter the OTP on next screen and click Verify button.
- ON the next screen, you will see your Berojgari Bhatta card on your screen with an option to download it.
- Download the Berojgari Bhatta card by clicking on Download button, print it and keep it safe for future reference.
Har Ghar Captain Scheme Eligibility
To benefit from this scheme, the individual:
– Must have passed Class 10th examination
– Must be between the age of 18 and 35 years as of July 01, 2017
Only those people, who have filled the form under Har Ghar ton Ikk Captain Scheme, and have received their berozgari bhatta card, will be eligible to receive the unemployment allowance
The promise of providing a job and unemployment allowance will be fulfilled only if the congress government comes to power after 2017 elections in the state.
FAQ’s and More Information About the Scheme:
The candidates can clear their doubts about the scheme by contacting at the email id email@example.com.
Hope you like this, Captain Amarinder Singh Har Ghar Ton Ikk Captain (HGC) Scheme Apply Online, Registration and How to Get the Rs 2500 Unemployment Allowance under this scheme. If you like this, then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Union Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Highlights | PDF Free Download.
- Padma Shri, Bhushan, Vibhushan Award Winners 2017 List PDF.
- Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans, Tariffs & How to Apply Online.
- HIL 2017: Hockey India League Fixtures | Live Streaming | Results.
- PSL League T20 2017 Schedule | Fixtures | Live Streaming | Teams