AP NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme: Andhra Pradesh Government has introduced many schemes for the welfare of the people. Earlier they announced AP Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru Programme for Free Home. Now, the AP Government announced new scheme i.e. AP NTR Bharosa (Barosa) Pension Scheme. The state government of Andhra Pradesh has provided the Online Andhra Pradesh NTR Bharosa Pension for the retired people and the pensioners. Under this scheme old age people, widows, Weavers, Toddy Tappers, AIDS patients and People With Disabilities (PWD) gets the financial benefit from the Government. Check out the below article for more information regarding Andhra Pradesh NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme Apply Online, Check Application Status and more information.
You Might Also Like:
- AP Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru Free Home Apply Online, Sanction List.
- PM Modi Announced Rs 6000 to Every Pregnant Women in India
AP NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme
Steps to Fill the Application Form 2017 for AP NTR Bharosa Pension
Here is the complete procedure of how to apply online in the AP NTR Bharosa Pension. The procedure for online application is given below.
- The people who want to take the benefit of NTR Bharosa Pension need to visit the official website ntrbharosa.ap.gov.in.
- The applicants must have the email id and registration id for the online registration in this scheme.
- The new registration will be made by clicking on the link of AP NTR Bharosa Scheme 2017.
- Now download the application form of the AP NTR Bharosa Pension.
- Now fill all the details which are required in the application form.
- Now fill the account number of the applicant in the application form.
- Click on the option of submit and take the print out of the application form for the future proof.
AP NTR Bharosa Pension Amount Details:
In pursuit of this overarching goal, inspite of the challenging financial conditions, orders were issued wide G.O.Ms.No. 113 Dated: 19.06.2014 enhancing the NTR Bharosa Pension amount from Rs.200/- to Rs.1000/- per month to Old Age, Widow.
Weavers, Toddy Tappers and AIDS patients and from Rs.500/- to Rs.1000/- per month to People With Disabilities (PWD) having 40% to 79% degree of disability and Rs.1500/- per month. Under NTR Bharosa Pension for PWDs having 80% and above the degree of disability, and that the above-enhanced scale of pension came into effect on 2nd October 2014 onwards.
NTR Bharosa Pension Application Status
Check Status of Application for NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme 2017
Here is the complete procedure to check the status of application of NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme.
- To check the status of the NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme application visit official website of NTR ntrbharosa.ap.gov.in.
- Now the applicants have to click on the option Search at the top of the page.
- You have to fill pension id/aadhar no. or ration card number in the next page.
- The applicants have to fill the name of the district, mandal, panchayat and the name of the habitation.
- The district name is mandatory to search the status of the application.
- Now you have to click on the search option and it will show the status of the NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme application.
Hope you like this, Andhra Pradesh NTR Bharosa (Barosaa) Pension Scheme 2017 Apply Online, Application Form, Application Status. If you like this, then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- AP Fiber grid – Rs 150 Broadband, TV Cable with Phone Full Info.
- Padma Shri, Bhushan, Vibhushan Award Winners 2017 List PDF.
- Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans, Tariffs & How to Apply Online.
- Union Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Highlights | PDF Free Download.