Rio Olympics 2016 Indian Players: The Olympic Games are considered to be the world’s foremost sports competition with more than 200 nations participating. The Olympic Games are held every four years, with the Summer and Winter Games alternating by occurring every four years but two years apart. officially known as the Games of the XXXI Olympiad, and commonly known as Rio 2016, is a major international multi-sport event in the tradition of the Olympic Games due to take place in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, from 5 to 21 August 2016. The 2012 London Olympics saw the best performance of India with 6 medals — 2 silver and 4 bronze, followed by Beijing in 2008, where India bagged its maiden individual gold. Check out the below article to know the Qualified Indian Players List for Rio 2016 Summer Olympics.
You Might Also Like:
- Pro Kabaddi Season 4 Time Table | Fixtures | Live Scores | Teams.
- Wimbledon Tennis 2016 Schedule, Fixtures, Live, Winners List.
Rio Olympics 2016 Indian Players List:
here’s a list of the Indian sportspersons who have made the cut for the quadrennial games.
List of players along with their respective sports:
- Jeetu Rai (50m Air Pistol)
- Gagan Narang (10m Air rifle)
- Abhinav Bindra (10m Air rifle)
- Gurpreet Singh (26m Rapid fire pistol)
- Mairaj Ahmed Khan (Shotgun)
- Prakash Nanjappa (50m pistol)
- Manvanjit Singh Sandhu (Trap)
- Kynan Chenai (Trap)
- Chain Singh (50m Rifle)
- Saina Nehwal (Women’s singles)
- PV Sindhu (Women’s singles)
- Jwala Gutta, Ashwini Ponnapaa (Women’s doubles)
- Kidambi Srikanth (Men’s singles)
- Manu Attri, Sumeet Reddy (Men’s doubles)
- Vinesh Phogat (48 kg category) Women’s
- Sakshi Malik (58 kg category) Women’s
- Babita Kumari (53 kg category) Women’s
- Yogeshwar Dutt (65 kg Free style) – Men’s
- Hardeep Singh (96 kg Greco-Roman) – Men’s
- Sandeep Tomar (57 kg) – Men’s
- Ravinder Khatri (85 kg) – Men’s
- Narsingh Yadav (74 kg) – Men’s
- Shiva Thapa (56 kgs Bantamweight category)
- Manoj Kumar (64 kgs)
- Vikas Krishan (75kgs)
- Leander Paes, Rohan Bopanna (Men’s doubles)
- Sania Mirza, Prarthana Thombare (Women’s doubles)
- Rohan Bopanna, Sania Mirza (Mixed doubles)
- Inderjeet Singh (Shot Put)
- Muhammad Anas (Men’s 400m race)
- Ankit Sharma (Long Jump)
- Vikas Gowda (Discus Throw)
- Gurmeet Singh (Men’s 20 km walk)
- Baljinder Singh (Men’s 20 km walk)
- Irfan Kolothum Thodi (Men’s 20 km walk)
- Sandeep Kumar (Men’s 50 km walk)
- Manish Singh Rawat (Men’s 50 km walk)
- Nitender Singh Rawat (Marathon)
- Thonakal Gopi (Marathon)
- Kheta Ram (Marathon)
- 4 x 400m relay
- Seema Antil (Discus Throw)
- Manpreet Kaur (Shot put)
- Dutee Chand (Women’s 100m race)
- Srabani Nanda (Women’s 200m event).
- Kavita Raut (Women’s marathon),
- Lalita Babar (3000m steeplechase)
- Tintu Luka (Women’s 800m event)
- Khushbir Kaur (20km walk)
- Sapna Punia (20km walk)
- OP Jaisha (Marathon)
- Sudha Singh (Marathon)
- Mouma Das (Women’s)
- Manika Batra (Women’s)
- Soumyajit Ghosh (Men’s)
- Achanta Sharath Kamal (Men’s)
- Atanu Das (Men’s)
- Deepika Kumari (Women’s)
- Laxmirani Majhi (Women’s)
- Bombayla Devi (Women’s)
- Dipa Karmakar(Women’s)
- Avatar Singh
- Dattu Bhokanal (Men’s)
- Men’s hockey team
- Women’s hockey team
Stay tuned to this web portal regarding more details about Rio Olympics 2016 Schedule, Live Streaming, Opening Ceremony Watch Online and more. Hope you like this Rio Summer Olympics 2016 Indian Players Complete List, If you like this, then please share it to your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- International Yoga Day 2016 India Event Live Streaming & Details.
- 63rd Filmfare Awards South 2016 Full Show Live & Winners List.
- Mohenjo Daro Hindi Movie Trailer Watch & Free Download Youtube 3gp, MP4
- UEFA Euro Championship 2016 Schedule PDF & Live Scores.