Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing 2016 Season 3: Recently Tata Motors announced Season 3 of the T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship 2016. It is scheduled to be held on March 20, 2016, at India’s globally renowned F1 race track – the Buddh International Circuit (BIC), Greater Noida. This is the first time Indian truck drivers are going to participate in Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing. The championship will continue to host experienced international drivers representing six teams, featuring 12 Tata PRIMA race trucks built for the purpose. Check out the complete list of details, Live Video, Tickets and Passes for Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing 2016 Season 3 from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
- Pulsar Festival of Speed 2016 Schedule & Participate Details.
- Top 10 Low Fuel Consumption Tips to Increase Bikes Mileage.
Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing 2016 Details:
The Truck Racing Championship is organized by MMSC (Madras Motor Sports Club) and is inscribed on the calendars of FIA (Federation Internationale de l’Automobile) and FMSCI (the Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India).
There will be two categories on race day – Super Class and Pro Class. In the Super Class, 12 drivers who have been shortlisted from the final round of the T1 Racer Program will compete for the title. The Pro Class, like last year, will comprise of 12 international race truck drivers.
Tata Motors to host Season 3 of the championship on March 20, at the Buddh International Circuit (BIC), Greater Noida
- 17 Indian racers will participate in LEVEL 4, of the first T1 Racer Program (TRP), of which 12 Indian drivers will be selected to compete on Race Day
- Participation of 12 International Race Truck drivers in Season 3, as in Season 1 & 2
- Season 3 to feature two race categories:
- SUPER CLASS – Comprising of Indian race truck drivers
- PRO CLASS – Comprising of internationally acclaimed drivers
Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing 2016 Live Video:
Season 3 of the Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship 2016 is scheduled to be held on March 20, 2016, at India’s globally renowned F1 race track – the Buddh International Circuit (BIC), Greater Noida.
Click the below link to watch the live streaming videos of T1 Prima Truck Racing Season 3 2016.
Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing 2016 Ticket Prices & Passes:
Click the below link for Ticket related inquiries and information and passes of T1 Prima Truck Racing Season 3 2016.
Hope you bro’s, You can like this Tata Motors T1 Prima Truck Racing Championship 2016 Live Videos, Tickets, Passes and more details article. If you like this, Then please share it to your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price, Features, Mileage, Reviews.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 India Launch Live Stream, Specs & Price.
- IPL 9 Time Table / Schedule 2016 Fixtures – PDF Download.
- ICC T20 World Cup 2016 Teams | Schedule | Live Streaming.