Telangana Govt Budget 2017-18: Telangana Finance Minister Etala Rajender will present the State’s fourth Budget on Monday, March 13, 2017. The Business Advisory Committee decided that the session will be held till March 25. Finance minister Etela Rajender will present the budget in the State Assembly, deputy Chief Minister Kadiam Srihari will introduce the same in the Council on Monday, simultaneously. The budget will be presented in both the Houses at 12.00 noon instead of 11.30 am. Check out the below article to know about the Telangana Budget 2017-2018 Highlights in English & Telugu Language PDF File Free Download & New Schemes in Telangana State Budget and other details.
You Might Also Like:
- Union Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Highlights | PDF Free Download
- Railway Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Highlights | PDF Free Download
Telangana Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Live Streaming | Online Watch
Telangana Finance Minister Etala Rajender on Monday, March 13, 2017, is presenting the 2017-18 state Budget in the Telangana State Assembly.
Viewers can watch the entire event live on TV9 Telugu, NTV Telugu, ETV, Sakshi, 10 TV, and other regional telugu channels from 12 pm onwards.
People who do not have access to television can watch the Telangana State Budget 2017 session online. Check the below links where you can watch the Telangana Budget 2017 live online.
Telangana Budget 2017-2018 on 10 TV Live Streaming Youtube
Telangana Budget 2017-18 on TV9 Telugu Live Youtube
Telangana State Budget 2017 NTV Live
Telangana Budget 2017-18 Highlights
- Rs 300 crore allocated for Warangal Municipal Corporation. Warangal is the second biggest city in Telangana after Hyderabad.
- Rs 1000 crore allocated for Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
- Mission Bhagiratha, the piped drinking water programme gets Rs 3000 crore.
- The revised estimates of 2016-17 budget expenditure was 86.02% or Rs 112191.07 crore.
- Information technology department gets Rs 252.89 crore in the budget.
- Expenditure in schemes pegged at Rs 88038.80 crore.
- Revenue surplus is of Rs 4571.30 core and fiscal deficit of Rs 26096.31 crore.
- Total budget size is Rs 149646 crore. Estimated committed expenditure is of Rs 61607.20 crore.
- Irrigation continues to be priority area for the state. To get Rs 25000 crore this year too.
- Revenue expenditure pegged at Rs 50954.61 crore.
- Rs 4000 crore set aside towards payment of fourth and final installment to banks towards the Rs 17000 crore farm loan waiver scheme.
- Agriculture and allied sectors to get Rs 46946.98 crore.
- SC, ST welfare funds unspent to be carried forward to this year’s budget. Funds for SC, ST welfare based on population ratio.
- The state cabinet on Sunday met at Pragati Bhavan and approved the annual budget for 2017-18 with proposals worth over Rs 1.46 lakh crore.
- The cabinet discussed allocations for Mission Bhagiratha, Mission Kakatiya, double bedroom houses, KG to PG free education and electricity for all programmes.
Telangana Govt Budget 2017-18 Highlights in English & Telugu PDF Download
Stay tuned to this page for more updates. Hope you like this Telangana Govt Budget 2017-2018 Live Updates, Live Streaming, Highlights, PDF File Free Download & New Schemes in Telangana State Budget 2017. If you like this, Then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Suchitra Karthik Twitter Leaks: Check All Photos & Videos Here
- Andhra Pradesh (AP) Nandi Awards 2012 & 2013 Full Winners List.
- VIVO IPL 2017 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download.
- Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans, Tariffs & How to Apply Online.