American (USA) Independence Day: Independence Day of the United States also referred to as the Fourth of July. Independence Day celebrates the day the US secured independence from the British Empire after the Revolutionary War. It falls on the Fourth of July every year. The first celebration was on the Fourth of July 1777. USA Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, and political speeches and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Here we bring out the Top 10 greatest American Independence Day (Fourth of July) 2017 Fireworks Celebrations around the nation.
You Might Also Like:
- Happy 4th of July 2017 Greetings, Quotes, Pictures, Fireworks, Cards
- Happy Fathers Day 2017 Wishes, Quotes, Messages, HD Images.
American (USA) Independence Day 2017 Fireworks Celebrations
1. New York City — Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks:
The Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks display attracts more than 3 million spectators live and over 10 million TV viewers, according to NBC’s website. This year is the celebration’s 40th anniversary and is the largest Macy’s fireworks display in more than a decade with 56,000 pyrotechnic effects.
New York City — Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks Live Streaming
2. Washington D.C. — National Mall Fourth of July Celebration:
One of the most patriotic fireworks display in the nation right in the nation’s capital. According to The District tourist guide, about 700,000 people travel to the National Mall to watch the fireworks burst and boom in the night sky with the Washington monument and the U.S. Capitol in the background.
3. San Diego — Big Bay Boom:
The Big Bay Boom is the largest display of fireworks on the West Coast. Up to 500,000 spectators go to San Diego to watch four different barges from the Big Bay launch fireworks into the night sky.
Fireworks Show Starts at 9 pm
- 8:00 pm – Watch Live on Fox 5 (San Diego) or KTLA 5 (Los Angeles)
- 9:00 pm – Listen to Musical Simulcast on the THE MIGHTY 1090 AM and MAX FM 105.7
4. Philadelphia — Wawa Welcome America!
As the birthplace of the United States, Philadelphia provides another patriotic location for a one of the nation’s greatest fireworks show. An eight-day festival leads up to grand finale fireworks display over the Philadelphia Museum of Art. The museum provides a dramatic background for a dramatic fireworks show.
From June 27 – July 4, 2017, Wawa Welcome America! will rock the town with red, white and blue festivities including free concerts, three dazzling fireworks show, the Historic Philadelphia Block Party, parades, patriotic ceremonies and kids’ activities. Celebrate independence in Philadelphia with eight days of action-packed fun.
5. San Francisco — 4th of July Fireworks:
The fireworks show on the San Francisco Bay is complimented by some dramatic backdrops, such as the city skyline and the Golden Gate Bridge. The huge bay provides plenty great views of the fireworks, but one of the best views is from the water itself.
6. Boston — Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular:
This 43-year-old fireworks display provides musical entertainment as well as a grand fireworks display over the Charles River. This year’s Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular on July 4th will be broadcast locally on WBZ-TV from 8-9 p.m., nationally on CBS from 9-11 p.m.
7. Seattle — Seafair Summer Fourth
With plenty of food, music, games and two beer gardens, the Seafair Summer Fourth at Gas Works in Seattle provides a great festival leading up to the 21-minute fireworks display over the Lake Union.
8. South Lake Tahoe, California — Lights on the Lake Fireworks
Off the southern shore of Lake Tahoe, fireworks light up the sky and reflect off of the waters of the enormous lake. According to the website, in addition to views on the waterfronts, spectators have the chance to hop on lake cruises to get a better look at the fireworks.
9. Addison, Texas — Kaboom Town!
Small town, big show. Kaboom Town! is an Independence Day celebration on the Sunday before July 4. With food vendors, entertainment, an air show and a dazzling fireworks display, Kaboom Town! lives up to its name.
10. Nashville, Tenn. — Music City July 4th
Enjoy fireworks with loads of musical performances in the Music City. The Grammy-winning Nashville Symphony will perform an original medley of songs choreographed to go along with the fireworks, adding to its dramatic effects.
These above are the top 10 greatest American Independence Day (4th of July) 2017 Fireworks Celebrations around the nation.
Hope you like this USA Independence Day (Fourth of July) Fireworks, Celebrations Live Streaming, and details. If you like this. Then, please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Happy Guru Purnima 2019 Greetings, Images, Quotes, Messages
- Work on The Sea? Beware of These Common Personal Injuries
- Netflix July 2019 Release List: Movies, TV, and Original Series
- Traditional Interior Design Ideas for Indian Homes
- Bigg Boss Telugu Season 3 Participants List Officially Revealed
- Registering a Caregiver for Ohio’s MMJ Program
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today (27 June 2019) Win Rs 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online
- The Top Android Apps For Summer 2019
- Importance of Education is Increasing Day by Day
News3 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online
Wishes9 months ago
Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2018 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
Actress2 years ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Awards3 months ago
Filmfare Awards 2019 Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List
Actress1 year ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Sports8 months ago
T Ten (10) League 2018 All Team Squads & Players List
Education4 years ago
Scholarship 2016 For 10th,12th,UG,PG & Abroad Study Students
Schemes2 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details