AP PGLCET Previous Question Papers: AP PGLCET is a common entrance test conducted for all the courses of LLM. The Andhra Pradesh PG LAW Common Entrance Test is organized by the Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur on the behalf of APSCHE in the month of April 2018. The test is conducted for the aspirants who are looking forward to pursue various courses in LLM programmes from the universities of Andhra Pradesh. In this post, we are providing the AP PGLCET Previous year question papers with answers. With the help of this article, the students can get an idea about what type of questions asked in AP PGLCET exams.
AP PGLCET Previous Question Papers with Answers
AP PGLCET 2018
|Online application forms will be available from||09 Mar 2018|
|Last date for submission of applications||05 Apr 2018|
|Last date for submission of application with a late fee of Rs.500/-||10 Apr 2018|
|Issuance of Admit Card||12 Apr 2018|
|AP PGLCET 2018 Online Exam Date||19 Apr 2018|
|Answer key will be released on||22 Apr 2018|
|Declaration of Result||25 Apr 2018|
|Counselling||to be announced|
AP PGLCET 2015 Question Paper with Answers PDF
- The entrance exam is a 90 minutes duration test in which candidates need to complete 120 MCQ questions.
- The Questions will be objective type including multiple choices questions,
|Section||Subject||No. of Questions|
|Part -B||Public International Law||16|
|Crimes and Torts||16|
|IPR & Other Laws||16|
|Total No. of Questions||120|
AP PGLCET 2018 Syllabus
- Jurisprudence: Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law, Custom Precedent and Legislation, Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession, Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Constitutional Law: Nature of the constitution: Fundamental Rights, Directive Principles of State Policy, Executive Judiciary and Legislature, Center-State Relations, Emergency provisions, Amendments to the constitution.
The topics aspirants need to prepare in order to score well in this section of the exam are as follows:
- Public International Law: International Law and Municipal Law, Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space, Nationality and Statelessness, Extradition, Asylum, State Jurisdiction, United Nations.
- Mercantile Law: General Principles of Contract (Sections. 1-75, Indian Contract Act-1872).
- Labour Law: Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
- Crimes and Torts: Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- TORTS: General principles of Tort, Defences, Joint liability, State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act, 1986.
- IPR & Other Laws: Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970; Environmental Protection Act, 1986; Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993, Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000 and Right to Information Act 2005.
How to Prepare for Entrance Exam?
- The best source is to refer the past question papers and practice those model papers.
- When we refer the previous question papers then we automatically know the important topics and type of the questions.
- Motivation and planning in the study are mandatory.
- For good motivation visit coaching centers and motivate yourself.
- Put small daily targets, weekly targets and Revise the subject or topic as many times as possible until you are perfect on that.
Hope you like this AP PGLCET 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Question Papers with Answers PDF Download post. If you like this, Then please share it with your friends.
For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- AP LAWCET Previous Question Papers with Solutions PDF
- VIVO IPL 2018 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download.
- Filmfare Awards 2018 Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List.
- Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans, Tariffs & How to Apply Online.