Union Budget 2018-19: The Budget of 2018-19 will be presented on Thursday (February 1) by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. The Budget that will be presented by Jaitley will be the first after the Goods and Services Tax (GST) regime was implemented. The event will be aired on TV as well as streamed live online. Just like last year, railway budget will also be presented along with the union budget. This will also be Narendra Modi government’s fifth and last full-fledged budget presentation before the 2019 Lok Sabha polls. Check out the below article to know about the 2018 Budget Live Updates, Highlights, and PDF File Free Download.
You Might Also Like:
- New Income Tax Slab Rates for AY 2019-20 / FY 2018-19 PDF.
- Padma Shri, Bhushan, Vibhushan Award Winners 2018 List PDF.
Union Budget 2018-19 Live Updates | Live Streaming | Online Watch
When is Union Budget 2018?
The Budget of 2017-18 will be presented on Thursday (February 1) by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley.
When will the Budget Session End?
The first phase of union budget session began on January 29 and will continue till February 9. The second session will be from March 5 to April 6. In between the two sessions, there will be a recess so that the budgetary proposals can be cleared by the standing committees.
Where can you watch the LIVE streaming of Budget 2018?
The budget will be telecast live on all TV channels 11 am onwards, but those who prefer to watch it online also have an array of options. The Union Budget 2018-19 will be telecast live on budgetlive.nic.in and on the YouTube channel of the Ministry of Finance.
official website: budgetlive.nic.in
Union Budget 2018-2019 Live Streaming Youtube
Meanwhile, the Economic Survey was tabled on Monday, January 29. Prepared by Chief Economic Adviser Arvind Subramanian, it pegged India’s GDP growth for the upcoming fiscal at 7 to 7.5 percent.
Union Budget 2018-2019 Live Updates and Twitter Tweets
Union Budget 2018-19 Highlights
Top highlights of Union Budget 2018-2019:
- No change in personal income tax slabs and rates;
- Surcharge of 10% on income above Rs 50 lakh but less than Rs 1 cr, 15% on income above Rs 1 cr to continue;
- Standard Deduction returns after a decade; Rs 40,000 to be allowed in lieu of transport allowance and medical expenses;
- Economic growth pegged at 7.2-7.5% for H2 FY18;
- India’s average growth in first 3-year of NDA govt 7.5%;
- Indian economy size $2.5 trillion; 7th largest in world;
- India is expected to be 5th largest economy very soon;
- Revised Fiscal Deficit estimate for 2017-18 is Rs 5.95 lakh crore at 3.5% of GDP;
- Fiscal Deficit for FY’19 estimated at 3.3% of GDP;
- Govt’s market borrowing estimated at Rs 4.07 lakh cr in FY’19 versus Rs 4.79 lakh cr estimated in 2017-18;
- MSP of all kharif crops to be hiked to at least 1.5 times of their production cost;
- Institutional mechanism proposed to develop policies and practices for price and demand forecast;
- Rs 2,000 cr fund for developing and upgrading agri marketing infra in 22,000 Grameen Agri Markets and 585 APMCs;
- Allocation for food processing ministry doubled from Rs 715 cr in RE FY’18 to Rs 1,400 cr in BE FY’19;
- Kisan Credit Cards extended to fisheries and animal husbandry farmers;
- Agriculture credit disbursal target increased to Rs 11 lakh crore from Rs 10 lakh crore in 2017-18;
- Steps announced to deal with air pollution in the Delhi-NCR region;
- 2 crore more toilets to be built under Swachh Bharat Mission;
- Substantial increase in allocation of National Rural Livelihood Mission to Rs 5,750 cr in FY’19;
- Govt announced 2 major initiatives under ‘Ayushman Bharat’ programme;
- Govt to launch a flagship National Health Protection Scheme to cover over 10 cr poor families providing coverage up to Rs 5 lakh per family every year for hospitalisation;
- Govt earmarks Rs 56,619 cr for SCs and Rs 39,135 cr for STs in FY’19;
- Sets target of Rs 3 lakh crore for lending under MUDRA;
- Govt to contribute 12% of wages of the new employees in EPF for all sectors for 3 years;
- Facility of fixed-term employment will be extended to all sectors;
- Outlay of Rs 7,148 cr for textiles sector in 2018-19;
- FinMin to leverage India Infrastructure Finance Corporation to help finance major infrastructure projects;
- Redevelopment of 600 major railway stations being taken up;
- Suburban network of 160 kms in Mumbai at an estimated cost of Rs 17,000 cr being planned;
- Gross budgetary support for Railways hiked to over Rs 3 lakh crore in 2018-19 from Rs 2.73 lakh crore in 2017-18;
- Plans to expand airport capacity more than 5 times to handle a billion trips a year;
- Sebi to consider mandating, beginning with large firms, to meet about 1/4th of their financing needs from bond market;
- Allocation on Digital India scheme doubled to Rs 3,073 cr;
- Rs 10,000 cr for creation and augmentation of telecom infra;
- Government to come out with policy to introduce toll system on ‘pay as you use’ basis;
- Proposed expenditure on infra pegged at Rs 5.97 lakh cr as against Rs 4.94 lakh crore in FY’18;
- Govt to evolve a scheme to assign enterprise a unique ID;
- Capital of the FCI will be restructured to enhance equity and to raise long-term debt;
- DIPAM will come up with more ETF offers including debt ETF;
- Divestment target for FY’19 at Rs 80,000 cr;
- Bank recapitalisation to pave way for PSBs to lend additional credit of Rs 5 lakh crore;
- Govt to formulate a ‘Gold Policy’ to develop gold as an asset class;
- Emoluments of President revised to Rs 5 lakh/month, Rs 4 lakh for vice president and Rs 3.5 lakh for Governors;
- Govt proposes changes to refix salary, constituency allowance, office expenses and allowance payable to Members of Parliament;
- The law will also provide for automatic revision of emoluments of MPs every five years indexed to inflation;
- Rs 150 cr earmarked for FY’19 for the activities leading to Commemoration of 150th birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi;
- Growth in direct taxes up to Jan 15, 2018 is 18.7%;
- Corporate tax reduced to 25% for firms with turnover of Rs 250 cr in 2016-17;
- Interest income exemption on deposits with banks and post offices for senior citizens increased from Rs 10,000 to Rs 50,000;
- Senior citizens will be able to claim benefit of deduction up to Rs 50,000 annually on health insurance premium and/or general medical expenditure incurred;
- Govt introduces long-term capital gains on equity market; long-term capital gains over Rs 100,000 to be taxed at 10%;
- Education cess increased to 4% from 3%;
- E-assessment of Income Tax Act to eliminate person-to-person contact;
- Customs duty on mobile phones increased from 15% to 20%; also on certain parts of TVs to 15%;
- Govt makes PAN mandatory for any entity entering into a financial transaction of Rs 2.5 lakh or more;
- Food subsidy to rise to Rs 1.69 lakh crore in 2018-19 from Rs 1.4 lakh crore in current year;
- Defence outlay raised to Rs 2.82 lakh crore in 2018-19 from Rs 2.67 lakh crore in current year;
- Customs duty on crude edible vegetable oils hiked from 12.5% to 30%; on refined edible vegetable oil from 20% to 35%;
- Customs duty on perfumes, dental hygiene, after-shave, deodorants, room deodorisers, preparations for use on hair doubled to 20%.
Union Budget 2018-19 PDF File
We will update the PDF File of 2018 Budget when the budget sessions are completed. So, stay tuned to this page for pdf file of Union Budget 2018-19.
Railway Budget 2018-19 Highlights and PDF File
Here are highlights Finance Minister Arun Jaitley announced in his rail budget:
- Rs 1,48,528 crore is the capital expenditure for Indian Railways in Budget 2018
- All railways stations with more than 25,000 footfall to have escalators
- 4267 unmanned railway crossings will be eliminated in next two years
- All railway stations and trains will be provided WiFi and CCTVs progressively
- Focus will be on safety, maintenance of railway tracks, increase in use of technology and fog safety devices
- Redevelopment of 600 major railway stations has been taken up; Mumbai transport system is being expanded; suburban network of 160 km planned for Bengaluru
- Rs 11000 crore for Mumbai locals.
- Foundation stone of the bullet train was laid in September 2017. An institute is coming up in Vadodara to train the manpower required for the high-speed railway projects
- 12,000 wagons, 5160 coaches and 700 locomotives being procured. There is significant achievements of physical targets by railways
This year the railway budget will also be announced with union budget. The central government has created a fund named Rashtriya Rail Saranksha Kosh for the welfare and the security of the passengers. So there may an increase in the amount of the tickets.
Stay tuned to this page for more updates. Hope you like this Union Budget 2018-2019 Live Updates, Live Streaming, Highlights, PDF File Free Download, 2018 Railway Budget and PDF File. If you like this, Then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Neetish Sarda: A Young Achievers Journey to Being a Successful Entrepreneur
- Happy Kartika Poornima 2021 Greetings, Wallpapers, SMS, Quotes
- Happy Karthigai Deepam 2021 Greetings, Images, Messages, Quotes
- Happy Gurpurab 2021 Greetings, HD Images, SMS, Quotes, Status
- Happy International Men’s Day 2021 Wishes, SMS, Quotes, Pictures
- Happy Chhath Puja 2021 Greetings, HD Images, SMS, Quotes, Status
- Happy Diwali 2021 Greetings, HD Images, SMS, Quotes, Status
- How to Protect Your Dogs or Pets During Diwali or Fireworks Time
- Happy Bhaubeej 2021 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes, Status
- Happy Dhanteras 2021 Greetings, HD Images, SMS, Quotes, Status
Sports4 years ago
VIVO IPL 2018 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download
Awards2 years ago
Filmfare Awards 2020 Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List
Actress4 years ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Actress4 years ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes5 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details
Actress4 years ago
25 Latest Rashi Khanna Hot Sexy Navel HD Photos in Bikini
Wishes1 month ago
Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2021 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
News5 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online