Massive China landslide: A Massive landslide buried 33 buildings in the Hengtaiyu Industrial Park in Shenzhen, China on Sunday, Dec. 20, 2015. At least 91 people remained missing and seven others were confirmed rescued while more than 900 had been moved to safety. The number of missing people in the landslide was revised to 85 from 91 after further checkups, local officials said. Authorities said a huge man-made mound of earth and construction debris lost stability and collapsed. Shenzhen Landslide is one of the China’s worst urban disasters. Check out the complete story and exclusive live video of China Shenzhen Landslide from below article.
You Might Also Like:
- Steve Harvey Announces Wrong Miss Universe in 2015 Final.
- Miss Universe 2015 Top 15, Top 10, Winner & Runner Ups – Q & A.
China Shenzhen Landslide Live Video:
Shenzhen city is one of China’s biggest and is a major industrial centre.
It is situated in the southern province of Guangdong, across the mainland border from Hong Kong.
Hundreds of rescue workers are looking for survivors after a landslide hit 33 buildings in the southern Chinese city of Shenzhen.
Officials said debris from the 100-metre hill in Shenzhen, the city adjoining Hong Kong, buried or damaged 33 buildings on an industrial park, including factories, offices, workshops and dormitories.
The mudslide at the business park had covered an area of more than 380,000 square metres (94 acres) and was 10 metres (11 yards) deep in parts, Shenzhen Vice Mayor Liu Qingsheng told reporters, according to Xinhua.
Almost 3,000 rescuers were at the scene, Xinhua said, with sniffer dogs and drones. Rescuers were focusing on several areas where sensors had detected signs of life, it added.
Cellphone camera video of the noontime Sunday disaster run by CCTV showed the massive wall of debris slamming into the buildings and sending up huge plumes of dust.
Villager Peng Jinxin said the mud came like “huge waves”, as residents ran out of the way. “At one point the running mud was only ten metres away from me,” Peng told the official Xinhua news agency.
This China Shenzhen Landslide Exclusive Live Video is now creating waves in social networking sites. If you like this please share it to your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- PBL 3: Premier Badminton League 2018-19 Fixtures | Live Streaming
- Premier Badminton League 2018-19 Team Squads & Players List
- Mukesh Ambani Daughter Marriage Photos | Videos | Guests List
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly Elections 2018 Results Live & Winners List
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018 Results Live & Winners List PDF
- Telangana Assembly Elections 2018 Results Live & Winners List PDF
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 Results Live & Winners List PDF
- Happy Indian Navy Day 2018 Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Pictures
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Fixtures | Live | Results | Points Table
- Robo 2.0 Movie Tickets Advance Online Booking Available
Education3 years ago
Scholarship 2016 For 10th,12th,UG,PG & Abroad Study Students
News2 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online
Actress1 year ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes2 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details
Sports4 weeks ago
T Ten (10) League 2018 All Team Squads & Players List
Wishes2 months ago
Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2018 Greetings, HD Images, Messages, Quotes
Actress8 months ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes2 years ago
AP NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme Apply Online | Application Status