EICMA 2015: Are you a motorcycle lover like me, then you have to know the The biggest event in the world dedicated to the two wheels i.e. EICMA (Esposizione Internazionale Ciclo Motociclo e Accessori). This year EICMA 2015 Motorcycle Exhibition is conducted on Milan, Italy from 19-22 November 2015. Already on Monday Nov 16th Ducati company new bikes have been revealed. The World Exhibition of Motorcycling that has always been the most important European event for motorcycles. To avoid duplication of Expo, the dates of living have changed from those in previous years. November 16th Ducati, Honda, and Yamaha, followed by two full press days with presentations from other major manufacturers such as BMW, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM and Piaggio. Here you can find out the EICMA 2015 Motorcycle Show dates open to the public, ticket prices and more.
You Might Also Like:
- Top 10 Low Fuel Consumption Tips to Increase Bikes Mileage.
- Gionee Elife S6 Phone Price, Specifications, Features, Reviews.
EICMA Milan 2015:
Event Type: Trade Show, Fair and Exhibition
Categories: Motorcycles, Bicycle, Off-Road, Accessories
Venue: Fiera Milano
EICMA 2015 is the 73rd Worldwide Motorcycle Exhibition Show 2015 is a 4 day event being held from 19th November to the 22nd November 2015 at the Fiera Milano in Milano, Italy. EICMA 2015 actually remarkable Trade Show, Fair and Exhibition which will cover the topics of Motorcycles, Bicycle, Off-Road and Accessories and more. The number of attendees expected to participate in this Trade Show, Fair and Exhibition is nearly 6,28,600.
EICMA 2015 Dates & Timings:
EICMA 2015 Dates Open to the Public:
The fair will be open to the public from Thursday 19 November to Sunday, November 22 .
Opening Hours Daily:
- Thursday, November 19 from 10 to 18.30.
- Friday, November 20 from 10 to 22.
- Saturday, November 21 from 10 to 18:30.
- Sunday, November 22 from 10 to 18:30.
EICMA 2015 Ticket Prices:
EICMA 2015 Milan Motorcycle Show Ticket Prices:
Full price: 21 €
- Children under 8 years: free
- Children from 9 to 13 years and “over” 65: 12 €
- Children from 14 to 17 years: 15 €
- Groups of 20 people: 14 €
- Women Friday, November 20 get in free .
- Friday after 18, tickets cost 12 euro.
Official Website: Eicma
We will update the latest models which are revealed in EICMA Milan 2015. If you like this 73rd Worldwide Motorcycle Exhibition Show EICMA 2015 news please share it to your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Latest Changes in Rs 500 and Rs 1000 Banknotes : Check Here
- Sand River in Iraq Video – Mystery Solved (Reason) Check Here.
- Baba Ramdev’s Patanjali Atta Noodles Online Price.
- Hollywood Actress Cameron Diaz’s Old Nude Photos Released Online.