Gujarat Board GSEB 10th Toppers: This year, around 10 lakh students appeared for the class 10 exams across the Gujarat state. The Gujarat of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board (GSEB), Gujarat is all set to announce the GSEB 10th Class Results 2018 on May 28, 2018. After the declaration of the results, The board will also release the Toppers list of Gujarat Board 10th Class Exams. Students can check their GSEB Gujarat SSC Exam Toppers 2018 details on the board’s official websites — www.gseb.org. Check out the complete details of Gujarat SSC (10th) 2018 Toppers List, Topper Answer Sheet Copies, Subject Wise Toppers, Merit List District Wise, Result Analysis, and also check the pass percentage details from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
- Gujarat Board 10th Result 2018 Name Wise | School Wise
- Gujarat Board HSC (12th) Results 2018 Toppers | Merit List
GSEB SSC Toppers List 2018 | Toppers Answer Sheets
A total number of 6,85,462 male candidates had appeared for the exams, out of which 3,14,510 have passed. The overall pass percentage of boys stands at 45.88 per cent.
Top 3 rank holders
Following are the top three rank holders:
- Savani Hil Ishwarbhai: 594/600
- Ladani Krishi Himanshu Kumar: 589/600
- Hingrajiya Priyalkumar Jitubhai: 586/600
At 876 total examination centres across the state, a total of 7,75,013 regular students appeared for the exams. Out of this, 5,28,870 have been declared as successful and eligible for qualifying certificate of secondary examination.
The total pass percentage is 68.24 per cent. As many as 5,28,870 have passed the Class 10 exams. The pass percentage of regular students in the year 2016 was 67.06 percent.
The overall pass percentage of over 10.64 lakh students including regular, repeaters and open or private candidates stands at 53.10 per cent
On the other hand, 2,46,610 candidates appeared as repeaters of which only 33,385 cleared. Among 42822 candidates who took open board and external examinations, only 2,989 could clear. Thus, making an overall pass percentage of 53.10 percent for total 10,64,445 candidates.
Girls outshone boys:
Ahead with 73.33 pass percent against 64.69 pass percentage scored by boys, girls once again outshone boys in the secondary examinations. The similar trend was witnessed among private and external candidates as boys recorded a pass percentage of 5.68 per cent, girls doubled it to 10.57 per cent.
As many as 3750 candidates scored the highest grade of A1 (99 to 100 marks). This is higher than the previous year when 3115 candidates were scored in this bracket. Also, 451 schools scored 100 per cent results, an increase of 30 schools from the previous year.
Examination centre with highest and lowest results
Rupavati in Rajkot district recorded the highest of 97.47 per cent result, an increase of 5.30 percent from previous year.
Surprisingly, Lambadiya in Sabarkantha district that recorded a pass percentage of 68.36 percent dropped to merely 10.50 percent this year. Thus, recording as the centre with the lowest result.
SSC Ideal – Toppers Answer key 2015-16:
- GSEB HSC 12th Science Ideal AnswerKey – Hindi
- GSEB HSC 12th Science Ideal Answer Key – Gujarati
- GSEB HSC 12th Science Ideal AnswerKey – Marathi
- GSEB HSC 12th Science Ideal AnswerKey – English
- GSEB HSC General Stream Ideal AnswerKey -English
- GSEB HSC General Stream Ideal Answer Key – Gujarati
- GSEB SSC Ideal Answer Key – Gujarati
- Download SSC (Gujarati Medium) Ideal – Toppers Answer key 2015-16
- Download SSC (English Medium) Ideal – Toppers Answer key 2015-16
HSC Science (Gujarati Medium) Ideal – Toppers Answer key 2015-16:
- Download HSC Semester II Gujarati Medium Ideal – Toppers Answer key 2015-16
- Download HSC Semester IV Gujarati Medium Ideal – Toppers Answer key 2015-16
HSC Science (English Medium) Ideal – Toppers Answer key 2015-16:
- Download HSC Semester II English Medium Ideal – Toppers Answer key 2015-16
- Download HSC Semester IV English Medium Ideal – Toppers Answer key 2015-16
Gujarat Board 10th SSC Merit & Toppers List District Wise
The GSEB board will also release the Gujarat Board 10th Class Toppers and Merit List details according to the district wise.
- Surat District – 79.27%
- Dahod District – 76.39%
- Junagadh District – 75.68%
- Mahisagar (Lunawada) – 74.58%
- Rajkot District – 74.24%
- Gandhinagar District – 71.71%
- Ahmedabad City – 71.52%
- Morbi District – 71.17%
- Panchmahal District – 70.60%
- Ahmedabad Rural – 70.13%
- Bharuch District – 69.91%
- Botad District – 69.85%
- Devbhoomi Dwarka District – 69.65%
- Navsari District – 68.68%
- Kutch District – 68.16%
- Jamnagar District – 67.78%
- Mehsana District – 67.18%
- Surendranagar District – 66.75%
- Aravalli (Modasa) – 66.52%
- Vadodara District – 66.32%
- Tapi District – 65.21%
- Bhavnagar District – 65.03%
- Banaskantha District – 64.99%
- Valsad District – 64.78%
- Gir Somnath (VERAVAL) – 64.15%
- Chhota Udaipur District – 62.47%
- DAMAN – 61.64%
- Anand District – 61.51%
- Amreli District – 58.90%
- Porbandar District – 57.77%
- Sabarkantha District – 56.98%
- Kheda District – 56.80%
- Dangs (AHWA) – 56.55%
- Patan District – 55.25%
- Div – 50.36%
- Narmada District – 46.90%
- DADRA NAGAR HAVELI – 42.37%
The district with maximum schools with the pass percentage of 10 and below:
Sabarkantha with 18 schools that recorded a pass percentage of 10 per cent and below followed by Vadodara with 15 schools and Amreli and Valsad with 14 each. In Ahmedabad city and Rajkot, 12 schools had 10 and below percentage.
The district with maximum schools with the highest percentage of 100:
Surat recorded the highest number of schools that posted a result of 100 percent. 49 schools in Surat had 100 per cent result. Followed by Rajkot 38 and Ahmedabad rural 32 schools.
The overall result of last ten years (in percent):
If you have any queries regarding Gujarat Board (GBSE) 10th 2018 Toppers List, Toppers Answer Sheet Copies, Subject Wise Merit List, District Wise Toppers, Top 10 Students, Overall Percentage, Girls, and Boys Pass Percentage 2018 article, Then feel free to ask anything via comment box…