Hyderabad Metro Rail: Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the Hyderabad Metro Rail at Miyapur Depot on November 28, 2017. The 30-km stretch between Miyapur to Ameerpet and from Ameerpet to Nagole would officially become operational with the inauguration. No other rapid transit metro service opened for public operations on such a long stretch of 30 kms. It is estimated to cost Rs. 15,000 crore. Check out the complete details about Hyderabad Metro Rail Route Map, Ticket Fares, Passes, Timings and more information from the below article.
You Might Also Like:
- Cricketer Bhuvi Wedding & Reception Pictures | Videos
- Robo 2.0 Audio Launch Full Show Live Video | Photos | Updates
Hyderabad Metro Rail Route Map
The Hyderabad Metro Rail Project is the world’s largest public-private partnership project (PPP) in this sector. The network will cover a distance of around 72 km across three corridors.
Estimated to cost more than Rs 15,000 crore, the project will have stations at every km. The Metro will start with 10 trains and at least 15 lakh customers are expected to use it in 2018.
Spread over 2 lakh square feet, Ameerpet Metro station is one of the largest in the country and is built for the effortless interchange of commuters across corridors 1 and 3 — Miyapur to LB Nagar at the higher level and Nagole to Shilparamam at the lower level.
The Metro connects major bus stations at Miyapur, Mahatma Gandhi Bus Station, Koti, Dilsukhnagar, Charminar and Jubilee Bus Station. It is integrated with existing rail terminals at Secunderabad, Begumpet, and Nampally.
It is also linked to existing local MMTS train services at Bharatnagar, Begumpet, Khairatabad, Malakpet, and Falaknuma. The coaches are from Korea (Hyundai Rotem) and while the maximum speed of the trains is 80 kmph, they will travel at 34-40 kmph.
Click the below link to download the PDF File of Route Map of Hyderabad Metro Rail.
Hyderabad Metro Stations | Corridors
3 Corridors – 66 Stations – 3 Interchange Stations:
|Corridor I||Corridor II||Corridor III|
|Miyapur to LB Nagar – 27 Stations||JBS to Falaknuma – 16 Stations||Nagole to Shilparamam – 23 Stations|
Stations – Corridor I:
|Miyapur||JNTU College||KPHB Colony|
|Bharat Nagar||Erragadda||ESI Hospital|
|Osmania Medical College||MG Bus station||Malakpet|
|Chaitanyapuri||Victoria Memorial||LB Nagar|
Stations – Corridor II:
|Gandhi Hospital||Musheerabad||RTC Cross Roads|
|MG Bus Station||Salarjung Museum||Charminar|
Stations – Corridor III:
|Nagole||Uppal||Survey of India|
|Paradise||Rasool Pura||Prakash Nagar|
|Yusuf Guda||Road No 5 Jubilee Hills||Jubilee Hills Check Post|
|Pedamma Temple||Madhapur||Durgam Chervu|
|Ameerpet Station||Corridor I & III|
|MG B S Station||CorridorI & II|
|Parade Grounds Station||Corridor II & III|
Hyderabad Metro Rail Ticket Fares and Prices
The minimum fare has been kept as Rs.10 and maximum fare is Rs.60. L&T said it would launch the sale of Smart Cards from the Nagole, Tarnaka, Prakash Nagar and SR Nagar Metro Stations from Sunday from 10 am to 5 pm from November 29.
Smart Cards will be charged Rs.200 each with Rs.100 as the initial top-up amount for travel and Rs.100 towards security deposit.
The cards will be available at all metro stations
Highlights of Hyderabad Metro Rail Project:
- Elevated world-class station buildings at approximately every kilometer.
- Connects major offices, retail and residential areas – The two tracks (up and down lines) pass through the arterial roads of the city.
- Connects major bus stations at Miyapur, MGBS, Koti, Dilsukhnagar, Charminar and Jubilee Bus Station.
- Integration with existing rail terminals at Secunderabad, Begumpet, and Nampally.
- Link to MMTS services at Bharatnagar, Begumpet, Khairatabad, Malakpet & Falaknuma.
- Feeder bus services to stations from different areas of the city is being planned by GoT.
- Green & Eco-friendly mode of travel – reduces carbon emission, fuel consumption, and pollution.
- Faster, safer and comfortable air-conditioned travel with reduced travel time.
- Ultra-modern coaches.
- High frequency of trains reducing waiting time.
- User-friendly stations with lifts, staircases, and facilities for the disabled.
- Parking facility at strategic locations along the route at the designated areas provided by the GoT.
- Automatic ticket vending machines – reducing waiting time in queues and counters.
- Automatic fare collection system – hassle-free entry and exit from the stations.
- Essential facilities at stations – toilets, public address, and information system, telephones.
Stay tuned to this page for more updates regarding Hyderabad Metro Rail Ticket Passes and more…
Hope You Like This Hyderabad Metro Rail Route Map PDF Download, Ticket Fares, Ticket Prices, Passes, Timings, Stations, Highlights of the Hyd Metro Rail Project.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Mzansi Super League 2018 Schedule | Watch Online
- Happy Eid Milad Un Nabi 2018 Greetings, Images, SMS, Quotes, Status
- Happy Children’s Day 2018 Greetings, HD Images, SMS, Quotes, Status
- MSL T20 2018 Team Squads & Players List (Updated)
- Happy Chhath Puja 2018 Greetings, HD Images, SMS, Quotes, Status
- ICC Women’s World Cup T20 2018 Schedule | Watch Online
- ICC Women’s World Cup T20 2018 Team Squads & Players List
- Happy Bhaubeej 2018 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes, Status
- Happy Dhanteras 2018 Greetings, HD Images, SMS, Quotes, Status
- How to Protect Your Dogs or Pets During Diwali or Fireworks Time
Education3 years ago
Scholarship 2016 For 10th,12th,UG,PG & Abroad Study Students
Actress1 year ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes1 year ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details
Wishes1 month ago
Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2018 Greetings, HD Images, Messages, Quotes
Actress7 months ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes2 years ago
AP NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme Apply Online | Application Status
Actress7 months ago
25 Latest Rashi Khanna Hot Sexy Navel HD Photos in Bikini
Wishes1 month ago
Mahatma Gandhi Jayanthi 2018 Speech for Students & Teachers