IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2016: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released a notification regarding the vacancies for the posts of I.T. Officer (Scale-I), Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I), Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I), Law Officer (Scale-I), HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I), Marketing Officer (Scale-I). Every applicant has to qualify all the three rounds in order to get recruited. It is a good opportunity for those aspirants who are passionate to work in Banking Sector. Eligible candidates can apply for this IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancies on or before 10th December 2015. Check out IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online, Important Dates and more in our below article.
You Might Also Like:
- UPSSSC Recruitment 2015 – 2016 Notification.
- BEGC Recruitment 2015 Notification of 690 Posts – Apply Online.
IBPS Specialist Officer Notification 2016 Full Details:
Name of the Organization : IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officers.
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale-I)
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale-I)
- Law Officer (Scale-I)
- HR/ Personnel Officer (Scale-I)
- Marketing Officer (Scale-I)
Application mode: Online
Official website: www.ibps.in
IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancies Eligibility Criteria:
For IT Officer: 4 year BE/ Btech in UG or PG in IT/ Computer science/ Computer applications/ Electronics/ ECE/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunication OR Any degree with DOEACC level ‘B’ certificate.
For Agricultural Field Officer: 4 year Degree (Graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Agri.Engineering/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry.
For Rajbhasha Adhikari: Post Graduation Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the Degree (Graduation) level or PG degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as subjects at the Degree (Graduation) level.
For Law Officer: Degree in Law (LLB) & enrolled as advocate in Bar council.
For HR/ Personnel Officer: Any UG degree & PG in Personnel management/ Industrial relations/ HR/ Social work/ Labour law.
For Marketing Officer: The candidate must have the master degree in marketing (MBA).
Candidates age should be minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years as on 10-12-2015.
Age Relaxation – There will be some relaxation in age of reserved category applicants:
- ST/SC: 5 Years
- OBC: 3 Years
- PwD: 10 Years
- Original Domiciles of Kashmir, 1984 Riot Affected People and EX Servicemen (Other Military Persons): 5 Years.
- Written Examination.
- For PwD/ST/SC: Rs 100/-
- For All Others: Rs 600/-
The Application Fee can be paid by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
Cut off Score:
- Cutoff will tell that whether you have qualified the exam and interview or not. There will be different cutoff for both online entrance exam and the interview as well.
- Crossing the cutoff is imperative for all the candidates to be included in next step of exam.
- Cutoff depend on several factors-
a) Number of candidates
b) Level of exam
c) Checking scheme
d) Previous year cutoff
- Cutoff will be different for reserved and general category.
IBPS Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2016:
IBPS SO Exam Pattern – Law Officer (Scale 1) and Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale 1)
No of questions
- Beginning Date to Apply Online: 23-11-2015.
- Ending Date to Apply Online: 10-12-2015.
- Call Letter Date for Examination: 19-01-2016.
- Date of Examination: 30-01-2016 & 31-01-2016.
- Examination Result Date: February 2016.
- Call Letter Date for Interview: February/ March 2016.
- Interview Date: March 2016.
- Provisional Allotment Date: April 2016.
IBPS Specialist Officer Vacancies in the following Public Sector Banks.
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Bank of Baroda||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of India||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bharatiya Mahila Bank||Syndicate Bank|
|Canara Bank||UCO Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Union Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||United Bank of India|
|Dena Bank||Vijaya Bank|
|ECGC||Any other Bank/ Financial Institution|
Important Links: IBPS Specialist Officer Notification
If you think this article is helpful to your friends. So, Please share this IBPS Specialist Officer Notification Recruitment 2016 to your friends and help them.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- The Top Android Apps For Summer 2019
- Amazon Quiz Answers Today (20 June 2019) Win Rs 20,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Importance of Education is Increasing Day by Day
- Bigg Boss Tamil Season 3 Participants List Officially Revealed
- Realty Check: Property Buyers Return Home
- Happy Fathers Day 2019 Wishes, Quotes, Messages, HD Images
- Happy Ramadan 2019 Greetings, Pictures, Quotes, Messages
- Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2019 Merit List | Toppers
- Rajasthan Board 10th Results 2019 Name Wise | School Wise
- WBCHSE Higher Secondary (12th) 2019 Toppers | Top 10
News3 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online
Wishes8 months ago
Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2018 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
Education3 years ago
Scholarship 2016 For 10th,12th,UG,PG & Abroad Study Students
Awards2 months ago
Filmfare Awards 2019 Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List
Sports7 months ago
T Ten (10) League 2018 All Team Squads & Players List
Actress2 years ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Sports1 year ago
VIVO IPL 2018 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download
Schemes2 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details