The JEE Main admit card for 2020 will be released on March 20 on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in. The admit card is downloadable by providing login details such as application number and security pin. The candidate must use a compatible browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to download the admit card. The admit card will contain details of the date of examination, centre where the exam will be conducted, time slot, photograph and signature of the examinee. JEE Main exam is conducted twice every year in January and April. The exam is conducted all over India and abroad across 233 centers in 2 shifts.
Every candidate is given the opportunity to appear for both the sessions and the National Testing Agency (NTA) will consider the best of two results for admission purpose. The JEE Main exam 2020 is scheduled for April 5,7,8,9 and 11. On downloading the admit card, it is very important to check all details and apply for correction if there is any discrepancy. On the day of the examination, the candidate must carry his/ her admit card to appear for the examination with a coloured passport size photo and photo ID card. The admit card is also a necessary document for the counselling session and admission process.
Steps to download JEE Main Admit Card
The JEE Main 2020 admit card will only be accessible to candidates who have successfully completed their application form. There are 2 ways of downloading the admit card either by entering the application number and password or by entering the application number and date of birth. Downloading the original admit card and carrying a printed copy of it is the candidate’s responsibility. NTA does not take the responsibility to send admit cards by post or any other source. A step-by-step guide to download and check JEE Main Admit card is given as follows:
1. Visit the official JEE Main website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
2. Click on the link to download JEE Main Admit Card.
3. The page will be redirected to the source from which the admit card can be downloaded. On this page, students will find 2 options for downloading the admit card by filling their credentials.
4. The admit card will be available for download.
5. Once the admit card is downloaded, the candidate must carefully check whether all details are accurate or not. If the details are correct, they must get it printed and keep some Xerox copies with themselves. In case of a discrepancy, immediately contact the responsible authority.
How to correct any discrepancy in the JEE Main Admit Card?
It is possible that the admit card contains wrong details of the examinee from what is mentioned in the application form. It is no situation to panic. But it is necessary to get them corrected and carry the corrected one to the examination centre. When there is any mismatch or error in the admit card, the candidates must mail NTA at [email protected] . The mail must contain proof of the confirmation page showing that the details in the application do not match the admit card.
Difficulties that might be faced while downloading the JEE Main Admit Card
● Wrong application number – One might face difficulty in downloading the JEE Main Admit Card if he/ she enters the wrong application number because it will create a mismatch of the credentials. So you must carefully fill in the login details. But in some cases when you are unable to remember your application number, you can recover the same by following these simple steps:
1. Select the option that says “I can’t access my account”.
2. There are two options provided. Select the one that says “I forgot my application number”.
3. You will be asked to fill personal details that include: candidate’s name, mother’s name, father’s name, date of birth, state of eligibility and security pin.
4. On completing the details, the application number will be sent to the registered email id and mobile number.
5. Using the application number and providing the security pin or DOB, you will be able to log in and download your admit card.
● Forgot password – In some cases, applicants might forget their password. If anything as such happens, it is recoverable by following the steps given below:
1. Select the option that says “I can’t access my account”.
2. There are two options provided select the one that says “I forgot my password”.
3. You will be redirected to a new window where you will have to select how you want to reset your password. The 2 options available are either by answering the security question that you had set while submitting your application or by receiving a verification code on your registered mobile number or by using the reset link that will be sent on your registered email.
4. Choose any of the 3 options and follow the reset link provided to update the password and use the same to attempt logging in the future.
5. You can use your new password to log in and download your admit card.
Details mentioned on the JEE Main Admit Card
Apart from containing details of the candidate and examination center, the admit card also consists of important exam day guidelines which must be adhered to. A list of such guidelines has been provided below:
- Candidates are expected to report at the examination venue 2 hours prior to the start of the exam.
- Candidates must try to plan a prior visit to the examination centre to avoid navigation problems on the exam day and get an idea of the traffic conditions on that route.
- Candidates should carry all necessary items which are required for the exam to avoid any sort of hassle in the examination hall.
- Candidates should not carry any prohibited items such as electronic devices, calculators, pencil box, handbag, eatables, metallic objects to the exam centers.
- Candidates are advised not to indulge in unfair practices during the exam to avoid facing the consequences.
Candidates who have already appeared for the January session of JEE Main examination in 2020 can access their admit card by directly clicking on “Download Admit Card” on the official website.
After the downloading of the JEE Main Admit card, there are few days before the day of examination. It is the most essential time for all the examinees that they focus all their attention on preparing well. Last minute preparation should include solving more and more mock tests to analyze your strengths and weaknesses. Each one of you must also practice time management to avoid a panic situation during the exam. Just before the exam, revise the important notes and formulae. Refer to the frequently asked questions of JEE Main examination. Avoid taking any sort of stress as it can lower your confidence and create a negative impact on your performance. Stay calm during the exam and try to attempt all that you know first.
- Karnataka SSLC Toppers List 2020 | Rank List District Wise
- Karnataka SSLC Result 2020 Name Wise, School Wise
- Happy Raksha Bandhan 2020 Greetings, HD Images, SMS, Quotes
- Happy Friendship Day 2020 Wishes, HD Images, Messages, Quotes
- Funny Friendship Day 2020 Quotes, Status, Jokes, SMS, Gif’s
- Should I Buy College Papers Online?
- Happy Varalakshmi Vratham 2020 Greetings, Images, Messages, Quotes
- Happy Bakrid (Eid Mubarak) 2020 Wishes, HD Images, SMS, Quotes
- BSE Orissa 10th HSC Result 2020 Name Wise @ orissaresults.nic.in
- Rajasthan Board 10th Result 2020 Merit List | Toppers
Sports2 years ago
VIVO IPL 2018 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download
Awards6 months ago
Filmfare Awards 2020 Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List
Actress3 years ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Actress2 years ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes3 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details
Actress2 years ago
25 Latest Rashi Khanna Hot Sexy Navel HD Photos in Bikini
Wishes9 months ago
Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2019 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
News4 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online