Karnataka Govt Budget: Karnataka chief minister Siddaramaiah presents his 13th budget in Bengaluru in the state assembly at 11.30 am on Friday, February 16, 2018. The budget will be Siddaramaiah’s best opportunity to shore up support before the 2018 Karnataka assembly elections. Siddaramaiah, 70, has presented five budgets as the Congress chief minister since 2013 and seven as deputy chief minister in the Congress-Janata Dal coalition government in 2005-07 and in the Janata Dal-United (JD-U) government in 1995-2000. He has done 12 budgets so far.
Check out the below article to know about the Karnataka Budget 2018-2019 Highlights in English & Kannada Language PDF File Free Download & New Schemes in Karnataka State Budget and other details.
You Might Also Like:
- AP Budget 2018-19 Live Updates | Highlights PDF Download.
- Telangana Budget 2018-19 Live Updates | Highlights PDF
Karnataka Budget 2018-19 Live Updates | Live Streaming | Online Watch
Karnataka chief minister Siddaramaiah presents his 12th budget in Bengaluru in the state assembly at 11.30 am on Wednesday, March 15, 2017. is presenting the 2017-18 state Budget in the Karnataka State Assembly.
Viewers can watch the entire event live on TV9 Kannada, ETV Kannada, Polymer Kannada, Samaya News, and other regional Kannada channels from 11 am onwards.
People who do not have access to television can watch the Karnataka State Budget 2018 session online. Check the below links where you can watch the Karnataka 2017 live online.
Karnataka Budget 2018-2019 on TV9 Kannada Live Streaming Youtube
Karnataka Budget 2018-19 Highlights
* The Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP) in the year 2017-18 grew at the rate of 8.5 percent as against the rate of 7.5 percent during 2016-17: Siddaramaiah
* Monthly pension given to former state, national and international level sportspersons has been increased from Rs 750 to Rs 1000, from Rs 1000 to Rs 1500 and Rs 1500 to Rs 2000 respectively
* Monthly pension given to former state, national and international level wrestlers has been increased from Rs 750 to Rs 2500, from Rs 1000 to Rs 3000 and Rs 1500 to Rs 4000 respectively
* Karnataka has maintained first place for the second successive year in attracting industrial investment: CM Siddaramaiah
* ‘Madhyama Sanjeevini’, a group insurance facility will be provided to journalists with a view to give insurance coverage upto Rs 5 lakh to the families of the deceased in case of untimely death due to accidents or casualties while on professional duty
* ‘Kshema Nidhi’, at a cost of Rs 2 crore, will be established for the welfare of news paper distributors, who distribute news papers from door to door and live a life of uncertainty
* Karnataka has made a great achievement in protecting wild life species. As a result, Karnataka stands first in the country in terms of number of tigers, elephants, panthers and liontailed macaques: CM
* Karnataka now has 407 tigers, 6,072 elephants, 2,500 panthers and a very large number of deer and other wild animals. Tiger population which was 300 as per 2010 Tiger Census has increased to 407 in 2014 Census: CM Siddaramaiah
* By adding 1,42,500 hectares of forest area to the Protected Area Network, steps have been taken for wildlife conservation: CM
* Government to waive off penalties on property taxes for industries in industrial areas and townships if the principal amount is paid in a single instalment
* Gross enrollment ratio in Karnataka is 26.4, higher than the national average: CM
* Basava Study Centre to be set up in University of Mysuru, PG centre of Kuvempu University to come up in Chikkamagaluru
* More air quality monitoring stations to be set up in Karnataka to combat pollution
* Massive afforestation programme to be taken up along banks of rivers in the state: Siddaramaiah
* A vented dam under Paschimavahini scheme to be built in Dakshina Kannada district: Siddaramaiah
* CM Siddaramaiah announces Rs 2500 crore package for Bengaluru
* Mukhyamantri Anila Bhagya Yojane or free gas connection project of state government to see twin burner stove and two refills for 30 lakh beneficiaries
* Government to setup Karnataka Sports University under PPP model
* Incentive of Rs 3 lakh for a SC boy marrying a girl from any other caste and Rs 5 lakh for a Scheduled Caste girl marrying a boy from another caste
* 25% reservation announced for backward classes and minority students in SC/ST post-matric hostels
* Incentive of Rs 5 lakh for girl child of devadasi and Rs 3 lakh for male child of devadasi as marriage assistance announced
* Additional 1000-bed ward announced for Bangalore Medical College
* Arogya Karnataka Yojane or universal health scheme to be launched in February
* CCTV cameras to be installed at all government schools in a phased manner for safety of students
* Farm loan waiver to the tune of Rs 1 lakh from cooperative banks after the death of the farmer announced
* CM announces loans to the tune of Rs 50000 at 0% interest for women and fishermen
* 5.9 lakh government employees and nearly equal number of pensioners to benefit from wage revision, it will cast additional burden of Rs 10508 crore on exchequer
* CM announces ‘Raitha Belaku’ scheme to benefit 70 lakh dry land farmers with Rs 5000 per hectare up to a maximum of Rs 10000
* Today no one sleeps hungry in Karnataka, ours is a pro-farmer govt: Siddaramaiah
* I am not an economist, but political experience of over 40 years has proved that even a farmer’s son can undertake this onerous task: Siddaramaiah
* CM Siddaramaiah starts presenting budget for 2018-19
* Siddaramaiah will be only the second chief minister in the state to complete a full five-year term – four decades after Devaraj Urs (1972-78)
* Siddaramaiah, 69, has presented 12 budgets so far including five as chief minister since 2013
*The budget outlay is pegged at around Rs 2.1 lakh crore
* This will be Siddaramaiah’s record 13th budget of his political career spanning more than three decades
* This will be a vote-on-account (the government obtains the vote of legislature for a sum sufficient to incur expenditure on various items for a part of the year) rather than a full-fledged budget
Karnataka Govt Budget 2018-19 Highlights in English & Kannada PDF Download
Stay tuned to this page for more updates. Hope you like this Karnataka Govt Budget 2018-2019 Live Updates, Live Streaming, Highlights, PDF File Free Download & New Schemes in Karnataka State Budget 2018. If you like this, Then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- VIVO IPL 2018 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download.
- Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans, Tariffs & How to Apply Online.
- Filmfare Awards 2018 Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List.
- PSL Cricket League T20 2018 Schedule | Live Scores | Teams