Telangana KCR KIT Scheme: Telangana Chief Minister K Chandrasekhar Rao – or ‘KCR’ – launched KCR Kit scheme for pregnant woman and newborns on the occasion of Telangana Formation Day. The programme aims to reduce the Infant Mortality Rate (IMR) and Mother Mortality Rate (MMR) in Telangana State. Under this scheme, pregnant women will be given a financial assistance of 12,000 in three phases. An additional 1,000 will be given in the case of delivery of a baby girl. Check out the below article for complete information regarding Telangana KCR Kit Scheme Registration, Login, How to Apply Online and more details.
You Might Also Like:
- PM Modi Announced Rs 6000 to Every Pregnant Woman in India
- AP Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru Free Home Apply Online, Sanction List.
Telangana KCR KIT Scheme Full Details
KCR Kit scheme is aimed at providing all essentials for pregnant women and newborn baby thus helping to manage the pregnancy complications. The main objective of the KCR Kit scheme is to reduce the infant mortality rate and encourage institutional deliveries in the state.
A whopping Rs 605 crore has been allocated for the scheme, through which the Rao administration will provide mothers and their newborns with 16 items worth Rs 2,000 – including clothes, quality baby soaps, baby oil, baby powder, mosquito nets, toys, napkins, and diapers.
How Much Money Get Through This Kit Scheme:
Mothers of girls will receive Rs 13,000 in their bank accounts in four installments, and mothers of boys will get Rs 12,000.
Only women who give birth in government hospitals are eligible for the scheme – for a maximum of two deliveries.
Telangana Pregnant Woman Scheme Installments:
- The first installment of 3,000 would be transferred after a pregnant woman undergoes two health check-ups so that she can buy nutritious food.
- The second installment of 4,000 (5,000 in the case of girl child) would be given along with ‘KCR Kit’ after the delivery.
- The third installment of 2,000 three months after the childbirth and last and final installment of 3,000 would be released nine months after childbirth.
KCR Kit Scheme – List of Items:
The KCR Kit under the scheme comes packed with several essential items for the pregnant women and new born baby. Below is the list of items which will be provided in the KCR Kit.
– Soaps useful for mother and child
– Baby oil
– Baby bed
– Mosquito net
– Towel and Napkins
– Toys for kid
KCR KIT Scheme Apply Online | Registration | Login
www.kcrkit.telangana.gov.in is the official web portal for the Telangana Pregnant Woman (KCR KIT) Scheme.
Click the below links to check the KCR KIT Application Form, Apply Online, Registration, Login, Application Status, and District Wise Reports details
Hope you like this, Telangana KCR KIT Scheme Scheme Application Forms PDF. How to Apply online and Check Application status and Sanction list of KIT Scheme. If you like this, then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans, Tariffs & How to Apply Online.
- IIFA Utsavam 2017 Awards Full Show Watch Online & Winners List
- ICC Champions Trophy 2017 All Teams Squad | Players List
- Baahubali 2: Conclusion Total Box Office Collections till Today