Kerala State Budget 2017-18: Kerala finance minister TM Thomas Isaac on Friday, March 03, 2017 is presenting the 68th state Budget in the Assembly. This is the second Budget being presented by the ruling Left -led government and the first one following the announcement on demonetisation. The Budget contained social welfare measure such as a boost to statewide internet connectivity, the creation of jobs in education and health sectors, houses for the homeless, and reservations for the differently-abled. Check out the below article to know about the Kerala Budget 2017-2018 Highlights in English & Malayalam Language PDF File Free Download and other details.
You Might Also Like:
- Union Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Highlights | PDF Free Download
- Railway Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Highlights | PDF Free Download
Kerala Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Live Streaming | Online Watch
Kerala finance minister TM Thomas Isaac on Friday, March 03, 2017 is presenting the 68th state Budget in the Assembly.
Viewers can watch the entire event live on TV on Asianet News, Manorama News, Reporter Live channels from 11 am onwards. People who do not have access to television can watch the Kerala State Budget 2017 session online.
The official government site www.niyamasabha.org will telecast the full event live as well. Check the below links where you can watch the Kerala Budget 2017 live online.
Kerala Budget 2017-2018 on Asianet News Live Streaming Youtube
Kerala Budget 2017-18 on Reporter Live Youtube
Kerala Budget 2017-2018 Live Updates and Twitter Tweets
Kerala Budget 2017-18 Highlights
- Sops for differently-abled citizens announced
- Finance minister quotes statements and stories of writer MT Vasudevan Nair, who faced criticism of Sangh Parivar during demonetisation. Budget promises Rs 25,000 crore worth infrastructure projects in 2017-18
- Government will spend Rs 150 crore on water conservation projects, says Isaac. Waterbody revival will be taken up NREGA.
- Free treatment for life style diseases. Primary health sector to get Rs 2,000 crore. These health centres will provide free diabetes, cholesterol drugs.
Budget makes provisions for creation of over more than 5,000 medical posts, including doctors.
- Rs 10 crore allocated for sewage maintenance. Efforts will be on to bring an end for manual scavenging.
- Budget promises creation of 2,500 new posts of teachers in the state. State schools to get 45,000 more smart classrooms.
- Rs 100 crore allocated for Smart City mission. Thiruvananthapuram likely to be included.
- Government to set up autism parks in all districts of the state.
- Budget allocates Rs 1,621 crore for child welfare.
- Finance minister announces Rs 10 crore for endosulfan victims.
- Rs 350 crore under Karuna scheme allocated by the minister.
- Over one lakh homeless people to get houses under budgetary provisions.
- Rs 128 crore allocated for coir industry. Rs 50 crore will be spent under coir workers’welfare scheme.
- Government will spend Rs 39 crore for development of ports.
- Rs 45 crore allocation for coconut farming, Rs 10 crore for pepper and cardamom. Special project for rice cultivation in Kuttanad and Palakkad.
- Kerala Budget 2017 make provisions for free internet for 20 lakh economically-backward families.
- Rs 270 crore allocated for rejuvenation of public sector units in the stateBudget allocates Rs 549 crore for IT sector. Rs 100 crore allocated for IT mission.
- More than 1 lakh jobs to be created via Infopark by 2020.
- Rs 968 crore allocated for state’s hydel power projects.
- State universities to get Rs 381 crore and also a non-plan fund of Rs 1,200 crore.
- Rs 25 crore allocated for Sabarimala master plan.
- For the revival of KSRTC, Rs 3,000 crore package announced by the minister
- 10,000 young artists to be given Rs 10,000 per month each in the state.
- Rs 863 crore allocated for school education.
- Rs 1,260 crore set aside for women development in the Kerala Budget 2017. Women development corporation to get Rs 8 crore. Gender Parks allotted Rs 10 crore.
- Rs 68 crore announced for women protection. Gender budgeting to be revised.
- Manjeshwar Govinda Pai Memorial to get Rs one crore.
- A new scheme under Carbon Neutral Program through NABARD proposedThomas Isaac says in his Kerala Budget 2017 speech that the state is prepared to introduce Goods and Services Tax.
Kerala Budget 2017-18 Highlights in Malayalam & English PDF Download
Kerala Budget 2017-2018 Highlights in Malayalam PDF Download
Stay tuned to this page for more updates. Hope you like this Kerala Budget 2017-2018 Live Updates, Live Streaming, Highlights, PDF File Free Download. If you like this, Then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- CA Final Result Nov 2018 Centre Wise | Name Wise | Topper
- CA CPT Results Dec 2018 Centre Wise | Name Wise | Topper
- Sabarimala Makarajyothi (Makaravilakku) 2019 Live Video & Telecast
- Pro Wrestling League 2019 Fixtures | Live | Results | Points Table
- Happy Thai Pongal Festival 2019 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Status
- Happy Lohri (Bhogi) Festival 2019 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Status
- PWL 4: Pro Wrestling League 2019 All Team Squads & Players List
- BPL T20 League 2019 Fixtures | Live | Results | Points Table
- BPL T20 2019 Tickets Booking Online Available | Price List
- Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) 2019 All Team Squads, Players List
Wishes3 months ago
Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2018 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
Education3 years ago
Scholarship 2016 For 10th,12th,UG,PG & Abroad Study Students
News2 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online
Actress1 year ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Sports2 months ago
T Ten (10) League 2018 All Team Squads & Players List
Schemes2 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details
Actress10 months ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes2 years ago
AP NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme Apply Online | Application Status