Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme : To encourage digital payments (cashless payments), The government has announced two schemes i.e. ‘Lucky Grahak Yojana’ and ‘Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana’, for consumers and merchants. Giving details, Niti Ayog CEO Amitabh Kant said that Lucky Grahak Yojna would reward consumers through a daily, as well as a weekly. Both the schemes will cover small transactions between Rs 50 and Rs 3,000 to encourage every section of the society to move to digital payments. The scheme will become operational with the first draw on 25th December 2016 (as a Christmas gift to the nation) leading up to a Mega Draw on Babasaheb Ambedkar Jayanti on 14th April 2017. Check out the complete details of Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme Rewards, Cash Prizes, Awards, How to participate in Lucky Grahak Yojna scheme and get other full details from the article.
You Might Also Like:
- Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana Scheme Full Details, Rewards, Prizes, Awards
- PM Modi Announced Rs 6000 to Every Pregnant Woman in India
Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme Full Details, Rewards, Prizes, Awards & More Details
Lucky Grahak Yojana scheme is made for consumers. National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI) will announce 15,000 winners of Rs 1,000 each for next 100 days, starting December 25. There will be 7,000 weekly awards each for consumers and merchants.
|Scheme||Lucky Grahak Yojana|
|Announced by||Amitabh Kant, CEO, NITI Aayog|
|From||15th December 2016|
|Last Date||14th April 2017|
|Aim of the scheme||To encourage digital transaction especially in rural areas|
|Types of digital transaction||RuPay Cards, USSD, UPI, AEPS, and Aadhaar linked transactions|
|Mega Draw Date||14th April 2017|
|Choice of winner||Lucky draw|
|Daily Reward||Rs 1000 to be given to 15,000 lucky Consumers for a period of 100 days|
|Weekly Prizes||Rs 1 lakh, Rs 10,000 and Rs. 5000 for Consumers who use the alternate modes of digital Payments|
|3 Mega Prizes||worth Rs 1 Cr, 50 lakh, 25 lakh|
|The budget for the scheme||Rs. 340 Cr. (for both the schemes)|
|Limit of transaction||From Rs. 50/- and Rs. 3000/- as low as transactions to encourage backward sections as well.|
|Time span of the schemes||One time (from 25th December to 14th April)|
NITI Aayog highlighted that the scheme isn’t applicable for transactions done through private credit cards and e-wallets of private companies.
Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme Prize Money, Reward details
- Daily reward of Rs 1000 to be given to 15,000 lucky Consumers for a period of 100 days;
- Weekly prizes worth Rs 1 lakh, Rs 10,000 and Rs. 5000 for Consumers who use the alternate modes of digital Payments. This will include all forms of transactions viz. UPI, USSD, AEPS and RuPay Cards but will, for the time being, exclude transactions through Private Credit Cards and Digital Wallets.
- 3 Mega Prizes for consumers worth Rs 1 Cr, 50 lakh, 25 lakh for digital transactions between 8th November 2016 to 13th April 2017 to be announced on 14th April 2017
How To Participate in Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme
There are no special rules, procedures to participate in this Lucky Grahak scheme, Just do the online transactions like earlier we have done.
And these transactions should be done by using UPI, USSD, AEPS and RuPay Cards but will, for the time being, exclude transactions through Private Credit Cards and Digital Wallets.
- UPI = Unified Payment Interface
- USSD = Unstructured Supplementary Service Data
- AEPS = Aadhaar Enabled Payment System
- RuPay = RuPay Cards
How the winner will be decided in Lucky Grahak Yojna Scheme
The winners shall be identified through a random draw of the eligible Transaction IDs [which are generated automatically as soon as the transaction is completed] by software to be specially developed by NPCI for this purpose.
Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme Award Winners List
“A total of 15,000 winners were selected under 4 broad categories from the 8 crore digital transactions that took place between November 9, 2016 to December 21, 2016,” a statement said. The 15,000 winners will have Rs. 1,000 in their accounts.
Citizens may check if they have received the reward by logging on to: www.digidhanlucky.mygov.in,”
Check out the complete list of Award Winners of Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme from the below link.
|1st||1 Crore||Central Bank of India|
|2nd||50 Lac||Bank of Baroda|
|3rd||25 Lac||Punjab National Bank|
Lucky Grahak Yojana Mega Draw Winner List
- Kumar Chimman Bhai Prajapati
- Bharat Singh
These categories include USSD (100 winners), UPI (1,500), Aadhaar Enabled Payment System (AEPS) (1,500) and RuPay (11,900). Of 125 crore people, 75 crore use credit and debit cards. Of these, 45 crore are active users.
Stay tuned to this page for more updates regarding Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme award winner names revealed on April 14th, 2017. Hope you like this Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme Rewards, Cash Prizes, Awards, How to participate in Lucky Grahak Yojna scheme article. If you like this, then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Sri Rama Navami Festival 2020 Greetings, Quotes, Messages, Images
- JEE Main 2020 Syllabus: Topic-wise breakdown for you to plan the revisions efficiently
- April Fools Day 2020 Pranks, Ideas, Messages, Quotes
- How To Identify Best Filters, Stickers & Themes For Your Video
- Happy Ugadi Festival 2020 Greetings, Messages, HD Images
- Happy Parsi New Year 2020 (Navroz) Greetings, Pictures, Messages
- Eliminate the Need to Make Rounds to Tax Office: The Portal Does The Work For You
- Master Audio Launch Full Show Watch Online | Photos | Updates
- Why you should choose VSI for CA Course?
- How to Avoid Being Bored in a Relationship
Sports2 years ago
VIVO IPL 2018 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download
Awards2 months ago
Filmfare Awards 2020 Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List
Actress3 years ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Actress2 years ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes3 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details
Actress2 years ago
25 Latest Rashi Khanna Hot Sexy Navel HD Photos in Bikini
Wishes5 months ago
Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2019 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
News3 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online