Maharashtra Govt Budget 2017-18: Maharashtra finance minister Sudhir Mungantiwar will present the state budget in the assembly at 11.30 am on Saturday, March 18, 2017. The session will conclude on 7 April. The state government is looking to increase its income through various other non-tax measures such as monetisation of land by selling Floor Space Index (FSI), increasing rent of leasehold government plots or hiking fees and penalties levied through various instruments such as court fees and parking challans. Check out the below article to know about the Maharashtra Budget 2017-2018 Highlights in English & Marathi Language PDF File Free Download & New Schemes in Maharashtra State Budget and other details.
You Might Also Like:
- BMC Mumbai Elections 2017 Results Ward Wise & Winning Candidates List
- Rajasthan Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Highlights | PDF Download
Maharashtra Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Live Streaming | Online Watch
Maharashtra finance minister Sudhir Mungantiwar presents the budget in the Maharashtra state assembly at 11.30 am on Saturday, March 18, 2017, for the year 2017-18.
Viewers can watch the entire event live on Zee News, Aaj Tak, TV9 Maharashtra, Jai Maharashtra, Mi Marathi, Saam TV, and other regional Marathi channels from 11 am onwards.
People who do not have access to television can watch the Maharashtra State Budget 2017 session online. Check the below links where you can watch the Maharashtra 2017 live online.
Maharashtra Budget 2017-2018 on Aaj Tak Live Streaming Youtube
Maharashtra Budget 2017-18 on TV9 Marathi Live Youtube
Maharashtra Budget 2017-18 Highlights
- Rs 1,041 crore to maintain law and order in the state.
- Rs 325 crore allocated for building houses for police personnel.
- Rs 141 crore for security related projects like CCTV and setting up of forensic labs.
- Rs 17 crore for Marathi language department.
- Rs 200 crore for Bal Thackeray memorial and Ambedkar memorial in Indu Mill.
- Rs 100 crore for Sindhudurg district to improve tourism.
- 55,000 houses to be constructed for SC, ST under Ramai Awas Yojana. Rs 500 crore set aside for the scheme.
- Rs 310 crore for nutrition to the children in the Anganwadi in the state.
- Rs 2,384 crore has been budgeted for the newly announced OBC ministry.
- Rs 80 crore has been kept aside to boost tourism in tiger projects like Navegaon, Nagzira, Umred Karandla in Vidarbha.
- Rs 559 crore for development and expansion of medical colleges in the state.
- Rs 25 crore for chain ring fencing of farms which are ruined by animals and also to reduce man-animal conflict.
- Rs 126 crore set aside for setting up a cancer research centre in Aurangabad.
- Rajiv Gandhi Arogyadai yojana will be renamed as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Janaarogya Yojana. Rs 1,316 crore set aside for Mahatma Phule Janaarogya Yojana.
- Rs 1,600 crore for smart cities project.
- Rs 1,000 crore for infrastructure development in Nagar panchayat and Nagar parishad areas.
- Provision of Rs 2,812 crore for 26 projects under the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Scheme.
- Rs 710 crore for metro rail project to improve Mumbai transport system.
- Rs 1,000 crore set aside for giving incentive to the industries in electricity rates at Marathwada and Vidarbha.
- Rs 8,233 crore for irrigation projects undertaken by water resources department.
- Rs 7,000 crore allotted for improving roads in the state.
- Rs 70 crore for port development in Maharashtra.
- Rs 1,640 crore for CM Gramsadak scheme and Rs 570 crore for PM Gramsadak Scheme.
- Rs. 225 crores for the farm ponds, wells on demand under the Mahatma Gandhi EGS.
- Rs 1,200 crores for the Jalyukt Shivar Scheme.
- First Phase of the Krishna-Marathwada Project water distribution to be completed in next 4 years. Special Provision of Rs 250 crores for this project.
- Substantial provision of Rs. 8,233 crores for the Water Resources Department.
- Rs 99 crore has been kept aside to aid the ITIs in Maharashtra
- Rs 200 crore has been set aside for community farming and developing farmers clusters and setting up farmer producing companies.
- Rs 50 crore has been set aside to develop alternate markets for the farmers to sell their produces and to improve storage facilities.
- Rs 8,233 crore has been allocated for irrigation project in the 2017-18 budget.
Maharashtra Govt Budget 2017-18 Highlights in English & Marathi PDF Download
Stay tuned to this page for more updates. Hope you like this Maharashtra Govt Budget 2017-2018 Live Updates, Live Streaming, Highlights, PDF File Free Download & New Schemes in Maharashtra State Budget 2017. If you like this, Then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- What makes mobile gaming so popular today?
- Happy Islamic New Year (Hijri) 1444 Greetings, Pictures, Messages
- Happy Friendship Day 2022 Wishes, HD Images, Messages, Quotes
- Funny Friendship Day 2022 Quotes, Status, Jokes, SMS, Gif’s
- Happy Varalakshmi Vratham 2022 Greetings, Images, Messages, Quotes
- Kargil Vijay Diwas 2022 Quotes, Status, Images, Messages
- Happy Bakrid (Eid Mubarak) 2022 Wishes, HD Images, SMS, Quotes
- Bitcoin State of Mind as per Satoshi Nakamoto
- Reasons for which individuals prefer to capitalize on bitcoin
- IIT Bombay MDP Program For Session 2022-2023 Starting in July: Apply Before June 19
Sports4 years ago
VIVO IPL 2018 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download
Awards3 years ago
Filmfare Awards 2020 Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List
Actress5 years ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Actress4 years ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes5 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details
Actress4 years ago
25 Latest Rashi Khanna Hot Sexy Navel HD Photos in Bikini
Wishes10 months ago
Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2021 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
Technology6 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online