Pregnancy Aid Scheme: India is one of the several countries in the world where maternal mortality is high. As per estimates for 2015, the MMR or Maternal Mortality Rate stands at 174 deaths for every 100,000 live births. To decrease the Maternal mortality rate, The Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Saturday (December 31, 2016) announced a scheme to provide pregnant women financial aid of Rs 6,000 as part of efforts to bring down the maternal mortality rate. The money will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of pregnant women. Currently, the scheme is being implemented on a pilot basis in 53 districts with the benefit amount being Rs. 4,000. Check out the below article for complete information regarding Modi’s Rs 6000 Aid to Pregnant Women Scheme Terms and Conditions, Apply Online, How can we get the money and more details.
You Might Also Like:
- AP Janmabhoomi Maa Vooru Free Home Apply Online, Sanction List.
- AP Fiber grid – Rs 150 Broadband, TV Cable with Phone Full Info.
Rs 6000 Money to Pregnant Women Scheme Full Details
“The scheme will be applicable across the over 650 districts of the country. Under this scheme a pregnant woman will be provided with Rs. 6,000 for covering hospital admission, vaccination and nutritional food,” PM Narendra Modi said in his special address to the nation on New Year’s Eve.
“The money will be directly transferred to pregnant women bank accounts,” PM Modi said, adding that it “will greatly help in bringing down maternal mortality rate”.
Currently, the scheme is being implemented on a pilot basis in 53 districts with the benefit amount being Rs. 4,000. The scheme is aimed at encouraging institutional deliveries in order to reduce maternal as well as infant mortality.
This was, in fact, the first central government scheme to provide benefit to pregnant women as wage compensation under Indira Gandhi Matritva Sahyog Yojana (IGMSY). The scheme provided conditional cash transfer to pregnant women above the age of 18 years for up to two live births.
According to Registrar General of India data, there are close to 2.9 crore pregnant women in India every year. “This means that if the benefits have to be extended to all the women in India, it will cost the exchequer Rs 16000 crore,” said Dasgupta. The annual budget allocation for IGMSY is Rs 400 crore at present.
Pregnancy Aid Scheme RS 6000 Application Form and Apply Online
Till now The Government officials did not declare any Application form for applying Modi’s Rs 6000 Pregnancy Aid Scheme through online.
We will update the details of How to Apply Modi’s Rs 6000 Pregnancy Aid Scheme, How to Get money and more details when officials have been released the info.
Pregnancy Aid Scheme RS 6000 Application Form PDF (Link will be activated soon…)
Pregnancy Aid Scheme Salient Features:
- INR 6,000 financial aid for every pregnant woman in selected districts of India.
- 650 districts in India to be covered under the scheme.
- The financial aid will be injected directly into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries (that is, pregnant women).
- The provided money will cover some of the various expenses related to pregnancy such as, expenses for vaccination, expenses for admission in hospitals, expenses for the purchase of nutritional food that women need during pregnancy etc.
Hope you like this, Modi’s Rs 6000 Pregnancy Aid Scheme Application Forms PDF. How to Apply online and Check Application status and Sanction list of Modi’s Rs 6000 Pregnancy Aid Scheme. If you like this, then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Reliance Jio Fiber Broadband Plans, Tariffs & How to Apply Online.
- Lucky Grahak Yojana Scheme Full Details, Rewards, Prizes, Awards
- Digi Dhan Vyapar Yojana Scheme Full Details, Rewards, Prizes, Awards.
- PBL 2: Premier Badminton League 2017 India Fixtures | Live Streaming.
- Star Dust Awards 2017 (2016 Event) Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List.
- Happy Guru Purnima 2020 Greetings, Images, Quotes, Messages
- Funny & Happy CA Day 2020 Quotes | Images | WhatsApp Status
- UP Board Intermediate (Class 12) 2020 Toppers & Merit List
- UP Board Intermediate (12th) Result 2020 by Name Wise
- UP Board High School (Class 10) 2020 Toppers & Merit List
- UP Board Class 10 Results 2020 Name Wise | School Wise
- Happy Fathers Day 2020 Wishes, Quotes, Messages, HD Images
- SEBA Board HSLC (10th) Result 2020 Mark Sheet Download
- What Are the Best Apps to Use for Studying for 7th Grade?
- Happy Ramadan 2020 Greetings, Pictures, Quotes, Messages
Sports2 years ago
VIVO IPL 2018 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download
Awards5 months ago
Filmfare Awards 2020 Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List
Actress3 years ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Actress2 years ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes3 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details
Actress2 years ago
25 Latest Rashi Khanna Hot Sexy Navel HD Photos in Bikini
Wishes8 months ago
Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2019 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
News4 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online