Power Grid Corporation of India Limited has recently announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Assistant Engineer Trainee post. This year, PGCIL has announced a total of 110 job posts in the same way. The online link for applying for the Power Grid Recruitment 2020 is already active. All those who are looking for this opportunity should start their online application process now. Before that, candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the prescribed eligibility criteria and recruitment process. The deadline for the online application is February 7, 2020. Total 110 vacancies had been announced by Power Grid Career throughout the state.
All the candidates who are interested in making their future in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) as Assistant Engineer Trainee work can apply for this recruitment after checking their eligibility criteria from the Power grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) official website or this article.
Selected candidates will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.40,000/- -3%- 140000 (IDA) per month. When training gets completed, the candidates will be successfully absorbed as Assistant Engineers at E1 and will get Rs. 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000 Per Month.
|Submission of Application by online mode to POWERGRID and online payment of
application fee commenced on
|January 20, 2020|
|Last Date for Submitting Application to PGCIL||February 7, 2020|
PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Vacancy Details
Total PGCIL AET Vacancy 2020: 110 Posts. These posts are divided across India into the following areas:
1. AET (Electrical) – 82 Posts
2. AET (Electronics) – 10 Post
3. AET(Civil) – 18 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee 2020
1. Educational Qualifications: PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020 eligibility or complete qualifications are given below.
- Full-Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) qualified candidates with an aggregate of
65% marks in the respective discipline from a recognized university.
- AET (Electrical) – Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized
University/ Institute in Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical and Electronics/
Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical)
- AET (Electronics) – Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized
University/ Institute in Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Electrical Communication/
- AET(Civil) – Full Time B.E./ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from recognized University/
Institute in Civil Engineering
- Valid GATE 2019 Score
- Gate 2019 scorecard is mandatory.
2. Age Limit: Candidates, age must be as per the rules of the PGCIL, so the maximum age is 28 years.
Selection Procedure for PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee 2020
The selection process will be done based on GATE Cutoff, Group Discussion & Personal Interview. The process of selection is in three rounds for joining in PGCIL Assistant Engineer
Trainee vacancies are as follows:
1. GATE 2019
2. Group Discussion
3. Personal Interview
Procedure to Apply for the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee 2020
The eligible candidates can register themselves online at POWERGRID website with details of their GATE 2019 from January 20 to February 7, 2020. PGCIL Recruitment 2020 notification regarding filling of Assistant Engineer Trainee through GATE Job Vacancies. Eligible candidates would be sent invites for online application by the PSU organisation who are having B.Tech, B.Sc qualifications. These 110 Assistant Engineer Trainee Posts through GATE 2019 are in PGCIL, Haryana.
Remuneration – PGCIL Recruitment 2020
The pay packages offered by the Corporation are very attractive and also one of the best in the industry. All the candidates who will be selected will be getting the pay scale of Rs. 40,000 and also the 3% charge as IDA of Rs. 1,40,000 and this will be for the training period of one year. The stipend would be paid to them in the form of Basic pay which is Rs. 40,000, also the candidates will get HRA, IDA and perks that will be 12% of basic pay during the training period.
On successful completion of training, the candidates will be absorbed as Engineers in E2 scale – Rs 50,000/- 3%- 1,60,000/- (IDA).
PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020 through GATE 2019 is published at the PGCIL official page powergridindia.com. 110 Assistant Engineer Trainee vacancy in PGCIL will be going to fill through this PGCIL recruitment through GATE. The commencement of the registration of the application form for PGCIL AET would be starting on 20th Jan 2020, and the closing date for the same is 7th Feb 2020.
PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020
On this page, you will get full-pledged details of the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment 2020. Candidates who are looking and seeking for the jobs in PSU organisation can look for this post. The leading public sector organisation in India is the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited in this industry.
Every month, PGCIL will be revealing job recruitments related notification. To clear the recruitment process of jobs in PGCIL, candidates should have a compulsory good GATE score in the exam in the particular year which PGCIL careers section pointed out.
Application Procedure of the PGCIL AET Recruitment 2020
1. Open the official site of PGCIL @powergridindia.com.
2. See the “Careers” option and click on “Job Opportunities”.
3. Select “Openings”.
4. Look for the notification related to the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Recruitment.
5. Download the notification.
6. Clearly refer to all the details in it.
7. If eligibility criteria match your profile, then you can apply for these vacancies online.
8. Fill the details in the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee Application 2020.
9. Make a payment.
10. Upload Photo, Signature, and required documents.
11. Submit the form.
12. For future reference, keep a hard copy of the submitted application.
After filling the PGCIL Assistant Engineer Trainee online application form on the official PGCIL careers page which has been opened on 20th Jan 2020. The notification about PGCIL recruitment has the printed details which will give an enhanced approach to this recruitment and also they will be intimated about the application dates.
If you took the decision to apply for these PGCIL Assistant Engineer Vacancy, he/ she could scroll down to identify the PGCIL AET application form link. The application form can be found from the direct link on the PGCIL official website or from our page.
- Sri Rama Navami Festival 2020 Greetings, Quotes, Messages, Images
- JEE Main 2020 Syllabus: Topic-wise breakdown for you to plan the revisions efficiently
- April Fools Day 2020 Pranks, Ideas, Messages, Quotes
- How To Identify Best Filters, Stickers & Themes For Your Video
- Happy Ugadi Festival 2020 Greetings, Messages, HD Images
- Happy Parsi New Year 2020 (Navroz) Greetings, Pictures, Messages
- Eliminate the Need to Make Rounds to Tax Office: The Portal Does The Work For You
- Master Audio Launch Full Show Watch Online | Photos | Updates
- Why you should choose VSI for CA Course?
- How to Avoid Being Bored in a Relationship
Sports2 years ago
VIVO IPL 2018 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download
Awards2 months ago
Filmfare Awards 2020 Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List
Actress3 years ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Actress2 years ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes3 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details
Actress2 years ago
25 Latest Rashi Khanna Hot Sexy Navel HD Photos in Bikini
Wishes5 months ago
Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2019 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
News3 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online