Diwali is one of the most sacred and the biggest festivals in India. people celebrate this Diwali festival by bursting the firecrackers, fireworks, shopping and exchanging sweets. Children and teenagers, especially enjoy this festival. But, on a flip side our pet dogs and pet animals are frightened, anxious, confused and moreover under panic attack. Dogs are far more sensitive to the environment than humans, have a better sense of hearing than humans. So, the sudden change in the environment, like the loud noise of firecrackers and smoke, tend to disturb them. They often hide in some corners of the house during Diwali.
So, Check out the below article to know how to protect your dogs and other pet animals during Diwali festival and at the time of fireworks time.
How to Protect Your Dogs or Pets During Diwali or Fireworks Time
Here we are providing safety tips to protect your dogs and other pet animals during Diwali festival and at the time of bursting fireworks.
- Keep your pet indoors and close the doors and windows to mask sounds and flashes of fireworks
- Prepare a cosy place for your pets to sleep and don’t leave them alone
- Don’t tie your pets as it can hurt them while trying to escape out of fear
- Take your dog for a walk during the day before the fireworks begin
- Raise the volume of your television so as to minimise the sound of fireworks
- Ensure that your pets are wearing identification tags bearing your contact number, in case it runs away out of fear
- Don’t keep your pets on the terrace
- Feed them with good food. This will help them soothe their fear
- Don’t play with firecrackers near your pets
- Take care of the homeless animals as well. Provide food and water to stray dogs in your neighbourhood.
- Remind your friends and neighbours that it’s not nice to set off firecrackers or make other loud noises that can frighten animals
- If your building has a security guard, ask him or her to be on the lookout for cruel people who throw firecrackers at animals or try to hurt them in other ways
- Keep an eye on lost companion animals. If you see them, take them to your local animal shelter or look after them until they can be reunited with their families
- Instead of setting off ear-splitting fireworks, light up your house with animal-friendly diyas, lamps, and other decorative essentials
I can protect my dog with these above tips, Hope this article helps you to protect your pet from Diwali firecrackers. If you like this article, then please share it with your friends and help them to protect their pets from fireworks.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Premier Badminton League 2018 – 2019 Tickets Online Booking
- PBL 3: Premier Badminton League 2018-19 Fixtures | Live Streaming
- Premier Badminton League 2018-19 Team Squads & Players List
- Mukesh Ambani Daughter Marriage Photos | Videos | Guests List
- Madhya Pradesh Assembly Elections 2018 Results Live & Winners List
- Rajasthan Assembly Elections 2018 Results Live & Winners List PDF
- Telangana Assembly Elections 2018 Results Live & Winners List PDF
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 Results Live & Winners List PDF
- Happy Indian Navy Day 2018 Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Pictures
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Fixtures | Live | Results | Points Table
Education3 years ago
Scholarship 2016 For 10th,12th,UG,PG & Abroad Study Students
News2 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online
Actress1 year ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes2 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details
Sports1 month ago
T Ten (10) League 2018 All Team Squads & Players List
Wishes3 months ago
Happy Gandhi Jayanti 2018 Greetings, HD Images, Messages, Quotes
Actress8 months ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes2 years ago
AP NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme Apply Online | Application Status