Rajasthan Govt Budget 2017-18: Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje is presenting the state financial budget for the fiscal year 2017-18 in the Assembly on March 08, 2017. Raje presenting the budget on the International Women’s Day, which also happens to be her birthday. she said that Rajasthan had achieved a myriad of awards & recognitions. State bagged many laurels over a period of 3 years. The govt will spend over Rs 6000 crore on clean drinking water scheme, says CM. Check out the below article to know about the Rajasthan Budget 2017-2018 Highlights in English & Hindi Language PDF File Free Download & New Schemes in Rajasthan Budget and other details.
You Might Also Like:
- Union Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Highlights | PDF Free Download
- Railway Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Highlights | PDF Free Download
Rajasthan Budget 2017-18 Live Updates | Live Streaming | Online Watch
Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje on Wednesday, March 08, 2017 is presenting the 2017-18 state Budget in the Assembly.
Viewers can watch the entire event live on TV on India News, NDTV India, India TV, ABP News, Zee News, News Nation, Aaj Tak, Zee News from 12 pm onwards.
People who do not have access to television can watch the Rajasthan State Budget 2017 session online. Check the below links where you can watch the Delhi Budget 2017 live online.
Rajasthan Budget 2017-18 Highlights
- Block headquarters will be connected with fibre, eight lakh people will be given IT training in 2017-18.
- Rs. 158.63 crore allocated for art, culture and archaeology department which is 49.42% more than the Revised Estimates of 2016-17.
- Rs 36 crore allocated for basic infra, conservation, beautification and renovation works at various tourist places in state.
- Rs. 2 crore allocated for 25 lac bigger plants, provision of Rs. 3 crore for development of 5 Smriti Van.
- Rs. 10.90 crore to be allocated for conservation of wood fossils, display and development of infra facilities for tourism at Aakal Wood Fossil Park.
- Eco-tourism to be developed at Trevor’s Tank at Mount Abu, Rs. 7 crore to be allocated for Project Leopard.
- 190 cities will get WiFi facilities in next financial year.
- Villages with population of more than 5,000 will be developed as smart villages.
- Rs 100 crore allocated to establish district hospital in Dholpur.
- 14 districts in Rajasthan will get new screening facilities for breast cancer, Rs 3.36 crore allotted for this.
- Rs 1,399 crore allotted for higher education in the budget, Karauli and Bharatpur will get new engineering colleges.
- Admission in government schools to be increased by 32%, smart labs will be set up in schools.
- Self defense training will be provided to 3 lakh 60 thousand girls in state schools.
- New sports policy will be released, Bharatpur district to get wrestling academy; Volleyball academy will be established in Jhunjhunu.
- Rs 5986 allocated for social justice department in the budget.
- Economical weaker students from the General Category who get admissions in medical colleges, IITs and NLUs will get Rs 25,000. Those selected for administrative services will get Rs 50,000.
- Rajasthan Budget 2017 makes provision for 1,000 women milk societies in the state.
- One lakh farmers will get soil health cards, announces Vasundhara Raje in her third Rajasthan Budget 2017 speech.
- Rs 88 crore allocated to promote tourism as Rajasthan witnessed 17.31 % increase in the number of tourists in 2016-17. Rs 36 crore to be spent in developing tourists facilities.
- Entrepreneur centers to be set up at Vardhaman University and Jai Narayan Vyas University.
- Vasundhara Raje said 2039 villages will have drinking water facility. Safe drinking water to reach 41,00,000 people. Over 1480 Reverse Osmosis plants will be installed in the villages.
- One lakh new rural electricity connections will be provided to the farmers.
- Budget allocates nearly Rs 16 crore for maintenance of air strips in the state.
Rajasthan Budget 2017-18 Highlights in English & Hindi PDF Download
Rajasthan State Budget 2017-18 Highlights PDF in Hindi (Update Soon…)
Stay tuned to this page for more updates. Hope you like this Rajasthan Government State Budget 2017-2018 Live Updates, Live Streaming, Highlights, PDF File Free Download & New Schemes in Delhi State Budget 2017. If you like this, Then please share it with your friends.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Happy Engineers Day India 2023 Wishes, Messages, Images, Quotes
- Happy Krishnashtami 2023 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
- Happy Teachers Day 2023 Greetings, Pictures, SMS, Quotes, Cards
- Michhami Dukkadam 2023 Wishes, HD Images, SMS, Quotes, Scraps
- Happy Raksha Bandhan 2023 Greetings, HD Images, SMS, Quotes
- Happy Varalakshmi Vratham 2023 Greetings, Images, Messages, Quotes
- Happy Onam Festival 2023 Greetings, HD Images, SMS, Quotes, Status
- Happy Teej Festival 2023 Greetings, Images, Messages, Quotes
- Happy Parsi New Year 2023 (Navroz) Greetings, Pictures, Messages
- Happy Chingam 1 2023 Greetings, Messages (SMS), Images, Scraps
Sports6 years ago
VIVO IPL 2018 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download
Actress6 years ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Actress5 years ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Awards4 years ago
Filmfare Awards 2020 Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List
Actress5 years ago
25 Latest Rashi Khanna Hot Sexy Navel HD Photos in Bikini
Wishes1 month ago
Happy Varalakshmi Vratham 2023 Greetings, Images, Messages, Quotes
Wishes7 months ago
Happy Women’s Day 2023 Funny Wishes, SMS, Images, Quotes
Education4 years ago
Rajasthan Board RBSE 12th Results 2019 Name Wise | School Wise