RRB Group D Question Papers: Railway Recruitment Board or RRB’s Group D recruitment is one of the most anticipated recruitment drives in the country. This year, RRC is aiming to fill 62,907 vacancies for multiple posts. The more candidates practice the RRB Group D Previous Year Papers, the more it will boost up their speed and accuracy level. Solving the RRB Group D Previous Year Papers, aspirants can scale their preparation level and work on the weak areas and also will help the candidates in developing the time-management skills. With the help of this article, the students can get an idea about what type of questions asked in RRB Group D exams.
RRB Group D Previous Question Papers with Answers
Important Dates for RRC Group D 2018
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Start Date of Online Applications||10th February 2018 at 10 AM|
|Last Date of Online Applications||31st March 2018|
|Last Date for Payment||31st March 2018|
|Tentative Date of Exam||April/May 2018|
Official RRC Group D Previous Papers
RRC Group D Previous Papers 2013
RRC Group D Previous Papers 2nd Nov 2014
- 2nd November 2014: Paper 1
- 2nd November 2014: Paper 1 Hindi
- 2nd November 2014: Paper 2
RRC Group D Previous Papers 9th Nov 2014
Railway Group D Exam Pattern
The RRC Group D selection will be based on 3 stages as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Document Verification
1. Computer Based Test
The CBT will be the first stage of selection that will be based on the following pattern:
|Subjects||No. of Qs||Duration|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning|
|General Awareness on Current Affairs|
- There is negative marking for each incorrect answer.
- 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question shall be deducted for wrong answer.
- The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices.
2. Physical Efficiency Test
If you qualify the CBT then you will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test. The PET will be qualifying in nature & twice the no. of category-wise vacancies will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test. Click the following link to know more!
3. Document Verification
- Based on your performance in the CBT subject to your qualifying in PET, you will be called for document verification.
- Thereafter, the final selection will be made.
Hope you like this RRB Group D 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Question Papers with Answers PDF Download post. If you like this, Then please share it with your friends.
For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.
- Happy Easter Sunday 2019 Wishes, Quotes, Images, Messages
- TS Inter 1st Year & 2nd Year Toppers List | Pass Percentage
- TS Inter 2nd Year Results 2019 by Name Wise @ Manabadi.com
- TS Inter 1st Year Results 2019 by Name Wise @ Manabadi.com
- Tamil Nadu HSC (12th) Toppers | Merit List | Pass Percentage
- Tamil Nadu Plus Two (12th) HSC Result 2019 @ tnresults.nic.in
- Happy Hanuman Jayanti 2019 Greetings, Images, Messages, Quotes
- Happy Good Friday 2019 Wishes, Images, Quotes, Messages
- Maundy Thursday 2019 Wishes, Quotes, Prayers, Messages
- Happy Mahavir Jayanti 2019 Wishes, Images, Messages, Quotes
News2 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online
Wishes6 months ago
Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2018 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
Education3 years ago
Scholarship 2016 For 10th,12th,UG,PG & Abroad Study Students
Actress2 years ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Sports5 months ago
T Ten (10) League 2018 All Team Squads & Players List
Schemes2 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details
Sports1 year ago
VIVO IPL 2018 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download
Actress1 year ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download