The Organza fabric was traditionally produced from silk. It can also be manufactured from synthetic polyester and nylon materials or lighter cotton fiber to produce contemporary Organza fabric. The end product is a plain weave that has a thinner fabric which looks and feels like silk or cotton. Organza is a fabric that has fine and luscious qualities that make it very popular. It’s a lightweight, stiff, and crisp fabric that is used to create exquisite outfits. Organza is used in Indian fashion to create statement outfits like party sarees and evening wear. It is also used in making lingerie, underskirts, interior design, and home décor.
Silk Organza fabric
Silk Organza is a fabric that is well sort after globally for its unique qualities and especially by the Indian fashion industry to create stunning ethnic wear designs. The rich blend of silk fibers with polyester and nylon makes the woven material more lustrous and transparent. A saree made from silk Organza is luster free with an elegant matte finish. This delicate, soft, and thin fabric is very sturdy and used to produce evening dresses, sarees, curtains, linings for ready-made garments.
Silk is quite expensive so to lower the cost of production and to make it affordable designers from around the world are opting to make Organza sarees using Art silk or artificial silk substitutes without compromising on the quality and beauty of the saree. Pure or artificial silk fibers come in a variety of colours. From warm to cool pastel colours and metallic shades that produce beautiful sarees, lehengas or salwar kameez outfits that you can find at many online and offline stores.
Silk Organza fabric is also embroidered with intricate and delicate designs that create exquisite ethnic wear attires loved by many young women. The embroidery style is dependent on how loose or tight the weave is. Light embroidery is done on translucent and open weaves while heavy embroidery is done on tighter and more solid weaves. Designers use both fabrics to produce different types of ethnic wear attires. Heavily embroidered Organza sarees are preferred by most women for weddings while the lighter Organza for casual and party events.
Cotton Organza fabric
Cotton Organza fabric is a translucent and thin fabric with a tauter and firmer fall than the silk variation. It’s mostly used to create Indian formal ethnic wear attires which can be worn to the office.
Variations of Organza sarees
Each variation of the Organza saree depicts the cultural heritage of different regions like the Banarasi Organza saree that has a designer pallu and patola leaf motifs with a banarasi border. Organza sarees come in many variations depending on the design, tone, colour, border, fabric, etc. which has made these sarees very popular in the global market. You will also find Organza sarees with light coloured borders and beautiful black prints on a plain background or woven in jacquard patterns to give you a stylish and elegant saree.
Another variation would be the Organza and crepe combination that uses polka dot design to create stunning attire. Since Organza is a very light and flowing fabric it can be paired with heavy jewellery like Kundan or Meenakari jewellery to add magnificence to the look. A harmonious fuse is created when the two styles of traditional jewellery and modern fabric are brought together to create an opulent and sophisticated look. However, if you are going for an ethereal look pairing the organza saree with diamond, white gold, and platinum jewellery pieces is the best way to go.
Other ways of styling the Organza fabric is by experimenting with drapes whether it’s a salwar kameez, duppata in a lehenga or a designer saree. Choose drapes that have solid and staple colours like black, white, red, and beige colours that can easily be styled and accessorized to balance out the look.
Why choose the Organza fabric for your saree
- Organza is not only limited to creating Organza sarees for extravagant events but, there are also other sober and simple variations that are suitable for office wear, casual, bridal, party, traditional ceremonies, family gatherings, and semi-formal events.
- Organza is a very fine fabric that fashion designers love to use to easily transfer digitally designs graphical images directly from the computer to the saree to create an illusionary effect. These images are superimposed on an already textured or printed background on the saree.
- Nowadays, fashion designers are combining the traditional and contemporary Organza saree designs to cater to women of all ages and culture. Organza sarees can now be found in different varieties of elegant and stylish designs with awesome patterns that young adults can flaunt confidently.
- The best part about this fabric is that it’s very appealing in any colour or shade. You can choose your Organza saree from a wide range of attractive colours and tones which will suit your personal preference and occasion.
- Organza sarees are most loved for their impressive bridal collection. Every Indian bride will go for an Organza bridal saree because of its exquisite designs, elegance, and how it accentuates one’s beauty. These sarees make a very good wedding gift. Organza sarees will make a beautiful addition to your wardrobe collection for any pre-wedding and post-wedding events that you want to attend. An Organza saree with a beautiful zari border is perfect to wear to a festival or for guests to adorn at an Indian wedding.
- It’s now very easy to get your very own Organza saree custom-made at many offline and online stores like stylecaret. You can make your order based on your preferred colour, saree fabric, pattern, pallu design, and border.
Organza is an exquisite fabric that is beautiful and stunning to wear to any occasion. You can look traditional and stylish at the same time by just draping an Organza saree. With the wide variety of designs, colours, patterns, and styles of this saree, you will always look stunning every time you decide to don this amazing saree.
- GHMC Elections 2020 Results Ward Wise & Winning Candidates List
- Happy International Men’s Day 2020 Wishes, SMS, Quotes, Pictures
- Happy Bhaubeej 2020 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes, Status
- Happy Dhanteras 2020 Greetings, HD Images, SMS, Quotes, Status
- Happy Diwali 2020 Greetings, HD Images, SMS, Quotes, Status
- How to Protect Your Dogs or Pets During Diwali or Fireworks Time
- Happy Children’s Day 2020 Greetings, HD Images, SMS, Quotes, Status
- Why Should you Choose a Cloud Video Editing Platform?
- Happy Eid Milad Un Nabi 2020 Greetings, Images, SMS, Quotes, Status
- Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2020 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
Sports3 years ago
VIVO IPL 2018 Schedule | Match List | Time Table PDF Free Download
Awards10 months ago
Filmfare Awards 2020 Full Show HD Watch Online & Winners List
Actress3 years ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Actress3 years ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes4 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details
Actress3 years ago
25 Latest Rashi Khanna Hot Sexy Navel HD Photos in Bikini
Wishes1 month ago
Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2020 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
News4 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online