ULSAT Entrance Exam: UPES Law Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT) is a university-level law entrance exam. ULSAT is an annual exam organised by University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) Dehradun. Students can get admissions in the courses offered by the university either through the UL-SAT pathway or they can opt for the non-examination pathway through their scores in Class 12 Board Merit, CLAT Merit or LSAT India Merit scores if found eligible by the University. In this post, we are providing the ULSAT Previous year question papers with answers. With the help of this article, the students can get an idea about what type of questions asked in ULSAT exams.
ULSAT Previous Year Question Papers
ULSAT – UPES Law Studies Admission Test
Students can get admissions in the courses offered by the university either through the UL-SAT pathway or they can opt for the non examination pathway through their scores in Class 12 Board Merit, CLAT Merit or LSAT India Merit scores if found eligible by the University. The university offers upto 20% of the seats in LLB programs through non exam pathway. The table below comprises UL SAT Exam Dates.
|ULSAT 2018 Offline Exam||05 May 2018|
|ULSAT 2018 Online Exam||11 to 12 May 2018|
UL-SAT Exam Pattern
|Sections||No. of Questions|
|Quantitative & Numerical Ability||30|
|Legal General Knowledge||30|
|Total no. of Questions||150|
Solving previous years question paper can make the concepts clear and candidates can improve their speed in solving the exam.
ULSAT 2017 Question Paper
ULSAT 2015 Question Paper
ULSAT Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who wish to pursue BA LLB (Hons.)/ BBA LLB (Hons.)/ B.Com, LLB (Hons) should have scored at least 50% marks in their Higher & Senior Secondary (10th & 12th) examination.
Candidates who have compartment exams will not be eligible for admission to any program of study in the University.
Exemptions from UL SAT exam
- CLAT ranking upto 10000
- L-SAT India score of 60 percentile or above.
- Secured a minimum of 85% marks in 10th and 12th best of five subjects (English as one of the compulsory paper)
Such students will be invited directly for GD and Interview.
Age Limit: 21 years
Hope you like this ULSAT 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Question Papers with Answers PDF Download post. If you like this, Then please share it with your friends.
For any Query, you can Contact us via comment box. you can share or subscribe our Website for more information on Other Concepts.
Check Out the Latest Updates by clicking the below links and Update Yourself.
- Happy Valentines Day 2019 Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Status, Images
- Happy Kiss Day 2019 Wishes, Pictures, Quotes, Messages, Shayari
- Happy Hug Day 2019 Wishes, Pictures, Quotes, Messages, Shayari
- PSL: Pakistan Super League 2019 All Team Squads & Players List
- Happy Promise Day 2019 Wishes, Pictures, Quotes, Messages, Shayari
- PSL League T20 2019 Fixtures | Teams | Live Streaming | Results
- PSL Tickets 2019 Booking Online Available @ Q-tickets.com
- Happy Chocolate Day 2019 Wishes, Pictures, Quotes, Messages, Shayari
- Happy Teddy Bear Day 2019 Wishes, Pictures, Quotes, Messages, Shayari
- Happy Propose Day 2019 Wishes, Pictures, Quotes, SMS, Status, Shayari
Wishes4 months ago
Happy Kerala Piravi Day 2018 Greetings, Pictures, Messages, Quotes
News2 years ago
Champ One C1 Smart Phone Features, Booking and Buy Online
Education3 years ago
Scholarship 2016 For 10th,12th,UG,PG & Abroad Study Students
Actress1 year ago
Samantha 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Sports3 months ago
T Ten (10) League 2018 All Team Squads & Players List
Schemes2 years ago
KCR KIT Scheme Registration | Application Status & Full Details
Actress11 months ago
Kajal Aggarwal 50+ Latest HD Hot Photos, Images, Wallpapers Download
Schemes2 years ago
AP NTR Bharosa Pension Scheme Apply Online | Application Status